𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.

WHEN ZERO AND YUJINS DARK, haired mother finally heard the sound of a car driving up to her home. Zero was the first one to stand from his seat, and he didn't waste any time in striding towards the door with no awkward smiles or anything of the sort. He only came there to do one thing, and he was going to do get it over with.

Yujin followed behind the blonde that was already so eager to see her son, but she didn't know that it was for the wrong reasons.

Zero squinted his eyes as he leaned closer to the glass against the door, watching Yujin leave the familiar car with a smile on his mouth.

Clenching his jaw at the realization that the car was in fact Y/Ns, Zero felt sick to his stomach, and it wasn't because of the woman at all.

He just hated the fact that he sat in the same spot Yujin was in, and he also hated the fact that Y/N didn't have any problem in bringing him inside of her car.

When he snapped out of his thoughts, he heard loud bangs against the door, and that startled him a bit.

His hand immediately reached down to the hammer in his jacket, and Yujins mother saw this, so she sent a quick glance down at it before giving him a skeptical look that Zero didn't even notice.

After there was a few more hard knocks against the door, Yujins mother coughed out before she started walking towards the front door with a bad feeling flowing through her.

She put her hand on the door knob and ripped the door open with a teeth showing smile she gave her son. "Hi, Yujin! You have.. a friend waiting for you!"

Yujins eyebrows raised and he let out a high pitched hum as he watched his mother step to the side.

The dark haired male stopped in his tracks once he saw Zero standing in front of him with a wicked smirk placed against his lips.

Just as Yujin turned his head and opened his mouth to say something to his mother, his words was immediately cut short when he heard Zero's overlapping his. "Come on, why don't we go up to your room?"

Snapping his head back towards the blonde boy, Yujin then shut his mouth before letting out a low whimper to show that he was uncomfortable being alone with Zero.

Of course, the mother didn't sense what her son meant by just a single wince, so she just sent Zero yet another smile before walking back into her kitchen.

Once the older frmale was finally out of sight, Zero took some steps over to the dark eyed man with his smile now dropped. "I just wanna... Talk."

Yujin only nodded at his words in fear. He thought that for a little man, Zero was quite feisty, and he also thought that him not being afraid to put up a fight with him was also something he should look out for.

Turning himself around with Zero's hard stare on him, the scrawny boy began to take off his shoes, causing Zero to grow confused.

"What are you doing? Let's go up to your room." He mumbled, staring at the boy that just ignored his words.

"I'm just taking off my shoes.." Yujin rolled his dark eyes as he moved onto the other foot that still had a shoe around it.

Zero lifted his eyebrow up with a grimace, "You're stalling. Don't be a baby, let's just go to your room, ughh.."

Rolling his eyes once more, Yujin the raised his hand up and pointed to his mothers feet. Zero hesitantly turned around only to notice that she had nothing but white socks on her feet.

He grew a bit embarrassed, but still, he just stared back ahead at the man and waited for him to finish off doing what he had to do.

"See? They didn't make you take off your shoes because you're a guest." He scoffed, his shoe finally popping off of his feet.

Zero didn't say anything else, he just watched as Yujin finally walked past him, getting ready to show the blonde his room.