𝐥𝐱𝐢.

[ sexual content ]

IT'D BEEN A WHILE SINCE ZERO, had felt the touch of Y/N, and he felt like he was going crazier and crazier every time he realized or even missed her touch. She was completely avoiding him and he definitely knew that because sometimes he'd actually go up to her and try to make conversation that always ended up in his begging for her to get back with him.

Zero had also tried to get to Yujin many many times, but he never grew close to him at all because of the girl. She was always with him, even at his house, and it really hurt his heart.

The man was currently laid on his bed with nothing but his blanket that covered up to his waist. He didn't even bother trying to go see if Yujin was alone, because he knew he was with someone at all times ever since he tried to kill him.

Staring up at the ceiling with puffy red eyes and deep dark bags while tears streamed down his cheeks, Zero started to pull the blanket up closer to his body as he thought of ways he would talk to Y/N again. She wouldn't speak to him in real life and she'd blocked him everywhere, so he had no way of getting into contact with her.

"Why?" He whispered to himself, wondering why the woman didn't want him anymore even though she watched him stab the other man.

"Why don't you.. l-love me...? I.. I love you, but you can't love.. me?! Why?" He choked out, trying to keep his tears in.

The man then gripped his blanket tight with soft cries leaving his eyes. He didn't know how he was going to survive without the woman by his side. He just wanted her to love him and him only, but it seemed that she was incapable of doing so.

He also hated himself since he knew that if she were to get back together with him and also get with another guy at the same time, he would forgive her. He never felt this way about anybody.

The blonde shut his eyes while his salty tears kept coming down his face. "I miss your... pretty E/C eyes... I.. miss your pretty face... I m-miss your.. grumpy personality.. I miss your voice.. I... Miss your body, ahhh.. I miss it so so much...."

Unwrapping his right hand from his blanket and reaching it down towards his chest, that's when the man dragged the tips of his fingers against his soft skin with a small sigh.

"I miss it, Y/N... I really really miss it... I miss it all..." He laid his hand flat down against his chest before he began to trail it towards his dick that grew.

Once his hand was right on top of where he wanted it to be, he gently wrapped his hand around it with a high moan that was cut short.

His hand began to pump up against his dick that only gotten harder with every heavy breath he let out, "You're.. making me... C-Crazy.. I... I need you back..."

Zero thought hard about the girl, and it seemed to be working since his dick was still riding underneath his blanket, but that didn't seem to be enough at all. He wanted her to be closer to her because he knew she wasn't actually there to touch him.

After a few more minutes of pumping his own dick, he allowed his arm to drop to the side of his body with a huff.

He laid, his eyes fluttering open just so he could look up at the ceiling once again, until, Zero started to have thoughts.

His mind immediately set on the time he had stolen Y/Ns underwear, and he also remembered the video they took together.

Shooting up from his laying position, Zero turned himself to the side and reached for his phone to retrieve it before he snatched it up and switched it on in only three seconds. He put in his code before he went to his camera and began to scroll for the video.