𝐢.

THE BEAUTIFUL BLONDE, male dragged his feet against the floor as he walked towards the exit sign that was just a few feet away from him. He had to leave quickly or else he'd be met with someone he didn't want to face at all.

"Zero." A stern voice called from behind the blonde, causing him to jump up a bit.

Sighing to himself, the boy that went by Zero turned around and let his beautiful blue eyes land onto the familiar females E/C ones.

She tilted her head to the side before flashing him a small smile, "Where you going? You really didn't think I'd let you go that easy now, did you?"

"N-No..." He muttered, his gaze moving down onto the concrete.

When a few seconds of silence passed by, the blonde looked up from the floor and back at the young woman, "Y/N, I'm sor-"

"You're sorry, hm..?" She purred, playing with a piece of her H/C hair as she looked Zero up and down.

Zero gulped and nodded, still very afraid of what she'd do this time.

"Zero, come here." She beckoned, the same smile still plastered on her face.

The blonde hesitantly did what he was told. He took a few steps closer to the girl and once he was standing in front of her, it happened.

She pushed his scrawny body down to the ground and crouched down beside him, the smile now wiped off of her face.

He winced in pain but still, he told himself over and over again that he could handle it.

Y/N wrapped her fingers around his ear and pulled his upper body up so that he was sitting up, "Why did you snitch on me, hm?"

"I-" Zero was cut off by the immense pain in his right ear. She was pulling on his ear so hard that he thought it might be ripped off.

"What was that, Zero?"

"I.. I said I'm sorry..."

Rolling her E/C eyes, the girl let go of his ear, and just when he thought it was over for the day, she punched him right in the jaw, causing him to fall back and scream out in pain.

He held onto his jaw and whined to himself, trying his best to ignore the laughter that erupted from the female.

"Did that hurt?" She asked with a taunting pout.

Zero felt tears well up in his eyes. He couldn't say anything because of the pain that pounded against his jaw, and he knew that she did that intentionally.

She brushed little strands of hair away from Zero's face, "I asked you a question, Zero.. did it hurt..?"

He couldn't do anything but nod, so that's what he did. Low whimpers and whines was the only thing that was heard from the boy.

"Good, cause that's how I felt when you snitched on me, you know that right?"

"Mhm!" Zero nodded profusely.

Y/N didn't say anything for a few minutes, and that made the boy even more scared. "Remove your hands from your face, Zero."

The boy stared at her with pleading eyes because he knew she was going to hurt him. "P-Plea..."

"Remove your hands.." she replied in a sing song tone, her eyes still on the male.

He sighed in defeat and let his hands drop down to the concrete.

Almost immediately, Y/N pulled his face up to hers by his jaw, making him yelp out loud.

"Oh, come on, Zero. You know that doesn't hurt. You're just acting." She scoffed, examining the obvious pain shown on his pretty features.

His whimpering died down a little, but that didn't mean he felt comfortable around the female. He was still shaking violently.

Putting her lips up his ear, she tilted her head, "Why did you try to get away, Zero?"

"I.. you.. p-please. I'm sorry. It.. it hurts, Y/N..." He responded, a tear streaming down his cheek as he did so.

She smirked a bit at his low whimpers and shaky breaths. "Hmmm.. you know I have all the power over you, right?"

All Zero did was nod, as usual, "What you did... It wasn't right. You could've gotten me kicked out, you know that right? Or is that what you wanted.."

The boy shook his head from side to side at a fast pace, "No I don't.. I didn't want you to get kicked out.."

She went quiet before moving away from the boy and cupping his cheek. "Liar."

"I'm.. not.."

Squinting her eyes at the blonde, she smirked just like before. Then, she looked off to the exit sign, then back at the male.

"Were you going home Zero?"

He hummed, still not making any eye conact with the female.

"The buses are gone."

His breath hitched and his heart was beating fast.

The female gently pulled the blonde closer and closer to her face, "Looks like you're gonna have to walk home, Zero."

Y/N smiled sinisterly as she got up from her crouched position and brushed off the dirt that somehow made its way to her knees.

Zero hated bitching out to Y/N, but he knew he had to. She was much more stronger than him and they both knew that as well.

Oh how he hated that charming devil.