𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.

[ sexual content ]

THE MALE WAS BACK IN Y/NS, room, laying on his stomach as he played with his brand new switch, feeling how Y/N rubbed her hand up and down his back. He felt goosebumps form on his skin, but he didn't say anything because he just loved the feeling of her touching him. Plus, he wanted to stay concentrated.

"Are you liking it?" Y/N asked, turning onto her side while propping her cheek down against the palm of her hand.

Shifting closer to the female so that she could hold him, Zero nodded his head yes while beaming at the switch. "Yeah!! I never had one when I was younger even though I had, like.. perfect grades..!!"

He turned his head to her face and gave her a quick peck on her cheek before he pushed himself back with the same smile on his lips. "Thank you so much Y/N! I love it and I can't believe you got me it! It must've been so expensive...!!!"

"Anytime. If you want something..." she felt the sides of her lips moving up as she moved her face closer to Zero's, "Just ask me, okay...?"

Nodding his head with wide puppy like eyes, the man then gave her a bigger smile before he turned his head back down to the switch.

As he continued to play some random game on the switch, he felt Y/Ns hand slipping from underneath his shirt, and he heard rustling come from the side of him so that caused him to lose his focus.

He turned his head back to the side only to see the woman sitting at the edge of the bed from the side while lifting her shirt off of her body.

In complete awe of Y/Ns body, his eyes scanned her up and down as he felt his whole face getting red and hot. He really didn't understand how she could make him flustered even though she wasn't even facing him.

A loud lovesick huff came from his nose, resulting in the girl stopping all of the things she was doing.

The blonde felt completely embarrassed because he'd just gotten caught watching the female, so he whispered a sorry before he turned his head back to the side and tried to focus on the game in front of him.

As his fingers moved against the mini joysticks, he tried to blur out the sounds coming from next to him since he felt so guilty and disgusted with himself, but then he felt a hand placing itself on his head.

Small pats were let down on his head so he didn't think there was anything else to do. He looked to the side of him and made eye contact with the girl that still had her shirt off.

"Zero, were you just watching me..?" She asked, loving how he tried to drop his face down into her sheets.

Before his face could make contact with her bed, she pushed her hand down to his neck and gripped it tight before she forcing him to look up at her. "Why don't you answer me baby...?"

While she waited for a response from the blonde, she felt the way his adams moved in her hand as he gulped.

"I... I w-was... Sorry... I won't do it again..." He closed his eyes and whined in her hold, secretly loving how she squeezed his neck a bit harder.

She smiled at the male before she slowly slipped her hand away from his neck with a tilted head. "Zero..."

"Hmmm?" He mumbled, already beginning to miss the feeling of her fingers wrapped around his neck.

"You really like the switch, isn't that right...?" She hummed, reaching her hand out to the switch he had seated through his slender fingers.

Flickering his eyes inbetween the switch and Y/Ns eyes, Zero hesitantly nodded at her words, hoping she wouldn't take it away just yet. "Y-Yeah... I love it, actually..."