𝐢𝐢.

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AND, Zero was nervous to be met with the same woman that had approached him yesterday after school. He just prayed and hoped she wasn't around at all. He stared down at his feet hoping nobody would talk to him, and hoping he wouldn't accidentally bump into someone.

When Zero saw that he'd successfully made it to his class, he sighed out in relief.

The boy stepped foot into the room and scrambled over to his desk that was all the way in the back, and in the corner.

He slumped down in his seat and brushed the front of his hair down in his face so nobody would really have to acknowledge him, like always.

He felt someone sit beside him, but he didn't say anything. The boy just tensed up.

"Psst," a whisper came from beside him, causing him to look up from his desk to see who just tried to gain his attention.

The blonde frowned once he saw that it was just his classmate that went by the name Jane waving and smiling at him.

She had bright green eyes, dark brown semi curly hair that was usually in pigtails, and small freckles that covered up her cheeks.

"Hi Zero!" She grinned, her waving only becoming faster.

Zero nodded his head up a bit, his natural facial expression still all over his face.

Jane finally stopped waving and her smile was now wiped away and replaced with a sad look. "Are you okay Zero?"

Narrowing his pretty blue eyes, Zero hummed with a short nod, "Yeah.. I'm fine, why..?"

"You just look sad..." She frowned herself, then her eyes went wide, "It was Y/N, wasn't it?"

Zero bit his bottom lip and looked to the side, "No, what makes you think that?" He lied.

She sucked her tooth and crossed her arms while eyeing down the blonde. "You're such a liar, ugh."

He didn't respond at all. He just shrugged and waited for the teacher to enter the classroom.

"Why do you even protect her? I thought you hated her..!" She whispered as she poked the blonde in his shoulder.

"I do hate her, Jane. I really really do. I tried to tell the principal about her, but she somehow found out."

"Why would you do that..?!" Jane gasped, "You do know that her father is the one that gives money to the school, right?"

Zero rolled his blue eyes and looked over at the brunette with a scowl. "I know that now.."

"God," Jane facepalmed, "You need to do your research..."

After more students began to flood through the classroom, Jane leaned over to the male and attempted to put her mouth up to his ear. "Hey Zero."

"What..?" He replied, letting his annoyance show.

"You can eat lunch with me in Mr. Winston's classroom if you don't want to run into Y/N, alright?"

A small sparkle made its way to Zero's perfect blue eyes and he finally made eye contact with the female beside him.

"Wait, really...?"

"Mhm. And it'll be just the two of us!"

Zero called that victory. He usually liked to be alone on free periods or breaks, but at times he was glad that Jane was so committed to being his friend.

The two friends sat in the empty classroom, both silently eating their food. Until, Jane finally spoke up.

"Do you ever think about getting revenge on Y/N?" She asked before popping a potato chip past her lips.

"Yes. I literally told you that I tried to get her kicked out earlier." He replied, a bored look making its way to his features.

Jane propped her chin up against the palm of her hand. "My bad, my bad. It was just a question."

A small smile formed on the blondes lips and he playfully flicked the female on her arm. "It was a dumb question.."

A short giggle left his lips after he said those words, causing a blush to form on the brunettes cheeks.

While the both of them were having the time of their lives, Y/N was out on a search for the familiar blonde she liked to pick on.

She was walking all around the school, asking anyone if they'd seen him. He did stick out so they would know if he was around.

"Hey," she tapped a shorter girl on her shoulder, watching the redhead whirl herself around, "Did you see a blonde boy, about.. this height? Did you see him pass by?"

The gingers eyebrows raised, "Y/N! H-Hi..! You're.. talking to me!"

Y/N rolled her E/C eyes, "I'm not very interested in talking with fans right now. Just tell me if you've seen the boy."

"Well- I could.. help you find him?" The ginger asked while playing with a piece of her hair.

"Hey." A deep yet smooth voice was heard from behind the H/C haired teen, causing her to snap her head to where the voice came from.

"Yeah?" She was eager to mess with the boy. Or maybe she just wanted to see him for comfort. We'll never know.

"I think I just seen Zero go to the room all the way down that hall." The male pointed.

Y/N sent him a skeptical look, staring at him from head to toe. "If you're lying.. I'm gonna find you."

The boy raised his hands up in defense, "Hey, it wasn't me, my friend just told me he has a class with him and he overheard them."

The H/C haired teen stormed off and made her way to Mr. Winston's classroom.