𝐢𝐱.

ZERO DIDN'T SAY A WORD TO, Y/N the second he saw her walking in his direction. He sighed to himself and didn't make any eye contact due to the embarrassment that traveled through his body. He just hoped she'd get whatever she was going to do over with very quickly.

He stood still, not making a single movement. He was waiting for her to come her way to hurt him, and she felt guilty knowing that.

Once Y/N was standing right in front of the blonde she crossed her arms, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class right now?"

Zero nibbled on the inside of his bottom lip, not even bothering to say anything to the woman.

Y/N tensed up a little, beginning to feel even more guilty about her recent actions. "Not gonna talk, huh?"

Still, nothing was heard or said out of the blue eyed male, and that truly annoyed the woman.

All of a sudden the H/C haired female shot her hand out and shoved Zero really hard.

Zero plopped down onto the floor with a slight wince before he quickly helped himself up so that he wouldn't look like an idiot laying down on the dirty floor.

"Ah, ah... Don't get up..." The girl slammed her foot down onto Zero's back, causing his eyes to shut tightly.

The blonde was trying his hardest not to cry and he began to wonder if Y/N even did like him.

He knew that he should stop questioning whether the female even liked him or not, but it was all so confusing. She kissed him, then she hurt him, and he wanted to know why.

After keeping Zero down onto the ground for quite some time, Y/N finally took her foot off of him.

Right when the blonde was about to get up on his feet, she spoke up again, "Don't get up."

The male clenched his jaw as he set himself back down onto the ground with a frown.

Y/N slowly crouched down to the blonde just like before, showing him the sinister look in her E/C eyes.

"Why won't you talk to me baby?" She brushed some of his blonde hair away from his face.

Zeros eyes went wide when those words left her lips. He didn't want to be any more confused about her feelings towards him.

"Still nothing, hm..?" She tilted her head, watching the way Zero lowered his head so he didn't have to make eye contact with her.

Letting his head drop so he would be looking down at the floor, Y/N hummed as she stared at the boy.

"Zero look at me." She demanded.

The man continued to stare at the floor with nothing to give away on his features and that really upset the girl.

Putting her fingers up to the boys face, she brushed it up against his chin. "Look at me hun."

Still, Zero didn't do what she said. His lips began to wobble and his heart fluttered at the kindness that came from her voice.

Y/N then went onto wrap her fingers around the blondes chin, forcing him to look up at her.

She licked her lips and the look on her once sinister eyes softened, "So beautiful with those pretty eyes..."

Zero's breath hitched and his lip turned into a frown.

"Come on baby. Say something. I miss hearing your soft voice.." she pushed her face closer to his, causing him to blush.

His eyes went wide when he saw her coming even closer, then he shut his eyes tight and backed away. "No.."

"There's that pretty voice." She continued to compliment the boy, annoying him even more.

"No." He responded to her, his voice now stern and a little deeper than usual.

"What was that?"

"N-No.."

Although the boy grew scared, he just knew he couldn't take anymore of her shit. He just knew he had to do something.