𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢.

ZERO JUST LAID HIS HEAD ON, top of Y/Ns chest while she ran her fingers through his pale hair, watching the way he looked up at her with red cheeks and slow breaths. They were just laying down on Zero's bed like they didn't just burn their bloody clothes and toss a dead body inside of a garbage bag. Y/N was still in disbelief but Zero got over it quickly, which was quite off putting to the girl.

"Hey, Y-Y/N..." Zero took the side of his face off of the females chest and actually had his facing hers while she just stared down at him, her fingers still running through his white locs.

"What is it Zero?" Y/N sighed, still exhausted about all of the shit that just went down. She didn't think she'd have to ever deal with hiding a body.

Shifting his now light eyes away from the girl while he pursed his lips, Zero pushed his fingers up to the side of the girls weary shirt and began to pick at it. "Would it be so bad if... if we ever did have children together...?"

The woman's blinking pace increased and she tilted her head at the boy, hoping that he wouldn't get any ideas, "Uhmmm, yeah?"

Zero was stunned that Y/N didn't even bother lying to him or buttering him up. She just told him straight up and that's usually what he liked, but he didn't like it in this situation. "What...? W-Why..? I- I think it'd be.. pretty cool..!"

"Pretty cool...? Are you even listening to yourself?" The woman grumbled underneath her breath while the boy just nodded slowly.

His nodding came to a stop and there was a heavy sigh heard from him after he zoned out, staring out into the distance, "Yeah... I mean, you got a point because.. I guess it would be pretty expensive-"

"Expensive? No- that's not the main problem, Zero. It takes a lot to raise a child. You have to make sure they don't turn into a fucking problem, and that means you'll have to be there, and if I had kids right now, I wouldn't want to be present, and everybody knows that that is usually the main reason why some children end up a problem!!"

Zero processed her words for quite some time, and once her every word went through his skull, he piped up with a broken heart, "Are you talking about me...?"

Y/N closed her mouth while she just stared straight into the blondes eyes. He let out a gasp before he set himself up from the woman, a sad expression over his features.

"That's not true..! I- I have both of my parents in my life, and I'm.. still a problem child...!!" He really thought his words would help at all, but they didn't really prove anything.

The only thing Y/N really thought they proved was that a person could still end up a psychopath.

Feeling the blonde on top of her setting his bottom down against her hips, she then noticed how disrespected he looked, and she thought it'd be best to clear up what she meant before she ended up like Jane, "I- I was not talking about you!! I was just saying that.. it shouldn't be labeled as pretty cool because it's something serious!"

"Well... I raised my little sister all on my own, and she turned out just fine!" He pushed some of his hair behind his ear and crossed his arms.

Y/N rolled her E/C eyes and just turned her head to the side, not even being able to handle the stare he had on her anymore. "Yeah, right."

"What? What did you say? Yeah right? What do you mean yeah right?" He let out a sniffle as he pushed his mouth to the side with an offended look.

Shaking her head from side to side with an even heavier sigh, she then turned her face back to Zero's, "Nothing. I said nothing."

"No, I heard you!! What did you mean by Yeah right? Do you think I'm a bad brother or something??" Zero was actually really hurt since he thought raising his sister was a huge accomplishment.

Y/N placed both of her hands on the blondes bed and started to push herself up, startling the boy to the point that he wrapped his arms around her neck so he wouldn't fall backwards.

She chuckled at the way he straddled her while she looked in his eyes, trying to display emotions of happiness even though she wasn't so happy on the inside. "I didn't say anything, alright? Just leave it alone-"

"No..! Tell me what you meant, Y/N..!!" He whisper screamed into her face, causing her to pull her face back a little.

"Okay- fuck... I meant that, like... She probably, no, most likely not going to end up great because she literally asked me to stay as well, which was pretty psychotic of her..!!"

Zero bit the inside of his right cheek as he relaxed on top of the woman's body, glad that he got an understanding on why she'd said that, but also not since he was still feeling hurt. "So you think I'm a bad brother because she wanted you to stay? Maybe.. maybe she just liked you..!!"

"No... any normal kid that just witnessed a murder would probably want the murderer to go to prison... And how would she even like me? She doesn't even know me..!!"

"Well, first off, she trusts whoever I trust, she likes whoever I like, so.. let's just get that straight..!! And secondly, she's.. attached to me!! I'm her protector and her favorite person in the world..! It's not my fault she turned out this way..."

Y/N did understand where Zelia was coming from as well since she knew how their parents were, but something still didn't feel right about the little girl.

"Whatever.. I- I need to go before your parents get back... It's dark." She whispered to the blonde before she gently pushed him off of her, watching as he bounced to the side of her.

Zeros heart throbbed in his body and his lips trembled, "Did I do something wrong Y/N..?!"

"No... I.. I'm just a bit tired... I'm afraid that I'll.. fall asleep in your room, or something like that..."

Zero didn't believe a word that came from the woman's home, but he just decided to let her go even though he just wanted to cut her body open and climb inside of her so that he would be apart of her forever.