𝐱.

Y/N STARED DOWN AT THE, victim as she waited for him to continue on what he had to say. She was still crouched down beside him and her hand brushed up and down against his soft blonde hair so she was repeatedly petting the male.

He still kept his blue eyes on her E/C ones as she look down at him with a tilted head, "What do you mean no, hm?"

"I mean.. I c-can't let you... Keep.. hurting me.." he mumbled, hoping that the blush that laid against his cheeks wasn't visible.

"And why is that?" She questioned once more, not even taking the blonde seriously.

"Because.. it hurts, Y/N. A-And it's not even just that... You kiss me, th-then you hurt me..!"

Y/N bit on her bottom lip as she enjoyed the little whimper that followed behind the blondes question. "So you want more kisses, is that it Zero?"

"No!" He finally pulled his head back so that Y/Ns fingers were on his chin anymore.

The teen slightly gasped while glaring at the blonde that now had the palms of his hands on the ground, furrowed eyebrows, and an angry expression shown on his usually calm features.

"What's the matter Zero?" She shot both hands out towards the boy once again, only to see him jolt himself back.

pouting to herself, Y/N grinded her teeth together and crossed her arms, letting them rest on each of her thighs. "Why are you getting all pissy?"

The boy turned his head away from the woman with a grumble, "I don't want anymore kisses from you and I want you to leave me alone."

Y/N was taken aback by her victims words, even though she knew that she was completely in the wrong.

After a few minutes flew by, she began to laugh, startling the boy.

Zero looked the females way as his eyebrows leaped up a bit, "H-Hey.. w-what's so funny?!"

She continued to laugh, feeling the way her stomach cramped up.

"Hey! I asked what was so funny!!"

Once the female was finally finished with her loud laughter that intimidated the boy, she stared deep into his blue eyes, only scaring him even more.

It looked like she was planning his death right then and there, and Zero didn't know what he should've done next.

"I think it's funny that you think I'm going to ever stop, you know..?"

"But..." He could barley keep himself up, he was so scared and his arms were growing weak, "I.. you- why...? Why Y/N...?"

"Because... Don't you see it Zero...?"

"See wha-"

His question was cut off short once he felt Y/N yank his arms down, causing his upper body to fall onto the floor with a loud smack to the ground.

The boys head knocked onto the ground so hard that he thought he was seeing stars. It hurt so bad.

He whined to himself and whispered comforting things under his breath as he tried to get up and leave from the beautiful devil.

"What'd I tell you? Don't get up or you'll be punished."

And with that, Zero stopped struggling to get up and he just set himself back down with salty tears whelming up in his eyes.

She didn't say anything or make any new movements, she just watched Zero cry and whimper like he was a new movie that just came out.

After watching him for a few seconds the H/C haired woman grabbed his wrists and roughly pushed them together, earning a cry out from the blonde.

He stared up at her with hot tears streaminf down his cheeks, and that only made her like him even more.

Dragging the boy against the floor, the female pushed his body up against the wall, listening to the grunt that came out of him.

Y/N then sighed with a lovesick grin that covered her lips, "You're so pretty Zero!"

Zero didn't say anything, he just gave her pleading eyes.

"What? You want me to let you go baby?" She giggled, only licking her lips just like always, "Cause you know I won't be doing that anytime soon.."

Zero threw his head back, showing her his adams apple that throbbed violently. "P-Please..."

"Hmmm..." She pulled a thinking face, knowing that she still wouldn't let the boy go.

Y/N faked as if she had a bright idea, "Hey! How about we play a little game? If you win, I'll let you go! If I win, I get to do anything I want to you..."

She whispered the last part in Zero's ear, causing him to grow intrigued, but he knew he didn't want anything to do with the womans evil tactics, so he had to try to win.

"What.. what are the rules...?"