𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

[ sexual content ]

YUJIN STARED UP AT Y/N AS HE, put his hand in his boxers before he slipped them off of him, revealing his hard dick that looked to be around five or six inches. He relaxed as he tilted his head back, patiently waiting for the female at the edge of the bed to mark him.

Y/N stared at the dark haired boy from over her shoulder before she sighed at his behavior and gave in.

Whirling herself around to the boy, Y/N stood up on her feet and pushed both of her hands down to the ends of her shirt before she pulled it up and tossed it to the side in a swift move.

After that, the woman then put her hands even further down to her pants before she pushed them down to her ankles and kicked them off to the side.

Yujin tilted his head back down and stared at his very own bully with hot cheeks and heavy breaths.

Y/N smirked at him before reaching both of her hands behind her back to unclip the dark bra she had on.

Once her fingers were done working through the loops, she finally detached it and pulled both of her hands back to the front of her chest before she pulled it down, allowing her boobs to spill out.

The pale teens breath hitched and he bit on his lips with eyes that repeatedly blinked over and over.

She stared at his body as she then pushed her thumbs into the sides of her underwear while she slipped those off as well.

Once the bully was completely naked, she walked closer to her bed as she put both of her hands on her bedsheets.

She made deep eye conact with the male that stared right into her eyes as well.

Crawling up to dark haired male, she raised her hand up to his chest before she dragged the ends of her fingers up and down his body with low hums.

"Are you ready, Yujin..?" She questioned, taking in all of his features as he nodded at her seductive words that made him grow hot.

"Y-Yes, Y/N..." He sighed, his body shivering with each brush her fingers did against it.

Licking her lips and bringing her face down to his, Y/N gently kissed the boy against his lips, and he did the same.

His chin perked up as he kissed her back, and his lips were moving in and out so he wouldn't be stiff, and so that he could keep up with her.

Y/N moved her hand from his chest, up to the side of his face before she began caressing.

As her thumb rubbed against his cheek, he already felt his dick getting harder.

Once the female finally pulled away, she looked down at him with the same smirk as before. "You sure you want more of me, hmm?"

Yujin rolled her dark eyes with a whiny scoff, "Y/N.. just put it in..."

The boy was shocked once he saw Y/N putting her hand out to his face. After that one split second of shock came from him, he heard a loud sound and he felt his face being whipped to the side.

It was only then that the man realized he had just been slapped by Y/N. It wasn't anything new, though. She always slapped him during their sessions. He just hated when she didn't warn him.