𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.

• FLASHBACK

THE LITTLE BLONDE BOY, laid his hand against his mother's stomach, a little frown on his mouth as he began to drag a few fingers all over her stomach. He was so excited that there was going to be another person in their tiny family, but he also didn't want his new sibling to deal with what he was dealing with as well. He secretly told himself that he would make sure that his younger sibling was safe at all times, and he planned on keeping that promise to himself.

"Awww, baby... Mommy's so exhausted..." His mom whined out with her hand running through his pale hair as he just looked up at her with his own hand pulling back from her stomach. She couldn't do anything else but lay on her back and admire her adorable son, and it wasn't like she was upset by that. She just wanted to do so much more since it was his father mostly looking over him now because she was pregnant.

His innocent eyes shined as he let the frown disappear from his face, allowing it to be replaced by a gentle smile that was mirrored by the older woman that continued to pet him, "It's okay. I will... I'll wash our clothes in the thing in a little second, okay mommy?"

All the mother could do was nod at her tiny son that let out a little giggle, causing her heart to leap up and down in her chest. He was so adorable and she hated the fact that he had to mature fast because it made her feel like absolute shit, but at the same time she didn't want to deal with hell if she left his father, "Are you ready to take care of her...?"

"Yeah, but... I wish she was a boy...!" He pouted, an even bigger smile coming from the older blonde that pushed her own hand on her stomach, rubbing circles against it while she tilted her head to the side at her son's low whine.

"What, you don't want a little sister?" The mother questioned her son, watching the boy shake his head from side to side to tell her no. She didn't sweat it though since she knew that this was something most little boys felt, "Well... You'll still take care of your little sister right..?"

Pouting visibly coming to an end, the little boy then pushed his hands together, the light in his gorgeous blue eyes returning once again, "Yeah... Of course..!! I'm going to t-teach her so many things! Like.. I will... Make sure that she can dance and all of that fun party stuff, a-and.. we can.. watch movies together, oh! And even scary movies! And-"

He was cut off by the loud laughter that boomed through his ears, making him snap his mind back to his mom so he wouldn't let his mind wander any further, "Zero! Scary movies? You want her to have a heart attack..?"

"No she will not have that, she won't! I will be there and I will hold onto her and she can cry on me!!" His playful little giggles only caused a little loveable glint to shine through the mothers eyes as she kept on admiring her son.

Zero was stopping himself from jumping up and down since he didn't want to exhaust his mother even more since she clearly wasn't in the mood, and she noticed that and all she wanted to do was tackle him in hugs and kisses in that very moment, except she felt too lazy to do so, so all she did was pet him at the top of his head, watching his every move, "God, Zero... You are so adorable..."

"I know that, but.. y-you are too! You are adorable!!" His mother laughed out even harder at his mispronunciation of the word adorable, and it made her feel all fuzzy inside. It was like she was having a true family moment, the only person that seemed to be missing was the father in the story.

As she was petting her son's head, she noticed that it had grown even longer than the last time she'd ever focused on it, and that made her eyebrows raised up against her forehead a bit since she already knew how her husband was going to feel about that, "We need to get you a haircut soon... Your hair is getting too long.."

"I don't know, I- I like my hair like yours..! I don't want it to be kind of small..." The tiny kid put his thumb and index fingers together, pushing it up to his little face before he squinted his eye through the little hole he made inbetween it.

The mom raised an eyebrow at what her son was saying, her petting coming to a stop as she allowed a jokingly confused look to form across her gorgeous features, "Small? You mean short buddy?"

Aggressively nodding his head up and down with his pretty eyes fluttering shut, he then shot his eyes open and slammed each of his hands down on the side of his mother's bed, his little feet beginning to bounce up and down against the ground, "Yes, that!! I like it to be long like yours....! I don't want it small- short... Like daddies..!"

The older female pulled her fingers back from his soft hair, her own eyes looking his hair up and down, shocked by the way it went down his back, "I mean... Are you sure..?"

"Mhmm! I like it to be bigger! Bigger hair, bigger hair!!" There were low thud sounds due to the stomping from his jumps, and the next thing he knew, the door not too far from both him and his mother was swung open to reveal his dad, resulting in the same frown from earlier to appear against his lips.

"Stop that shit, alright?? Some of us are trying to sleep. I can't deal with your shit after work..." His voice was slurred, and that was enough to tell the young boy that he was obviously on something, but he didn't say a word about it. He just calmed himself down, not sparing the older man another glance as he whipped his eyes back to his mothers.

There was only the sound of the door swinging back shut that flew threw his ears, "I'm sorry..."

You guys after I stall for the 72839392th time