𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE TEEN WAS SO SHOCKED, to see that only an hour had went by. The man thought it was way longer, but it looks like he thought wrong. He wanted to leave early since he was afraid that Y/N would find her underwear in his pockets, but he also didn't wanna upset her.

The blonde was sitting on Y/Ns bed while she laid herself a bit lower down on it so she could see his face and have a proper conversation with him.

"So. Did you hear about the dance tomorrow? I told you." The female questioned, placing her phone back down on her bedsheets.

"Uh.. no.. s-sorry, I didn't hear about it.... When did you tell me?" He pursed his lips, waiting for the girl to answer.

A smirk formed on the woman's lips, "I told you about it but you were too busy,"

"Busy doing.." when the male came to the realization of what he was doing, he allowed his mouth to shut and felt his eyebrows raise.

The expression on Zero's face made Y/N laugh a little, "Here, look,"

The woman then grabbed her phone back up and unlocked it with a neutral look. After only a few minutes of typing she pushed the device up to the males face.

Leaning humself closer to get a better look, Zero raised an eyebrow before taking his eyes off of the phone to place them onto Y/N. "You follow the school account..?"

The girl slightly opened her mouth, "Hey, what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, nothing..!" The man called out, not wanting to upset the female. "I just didn't think that you of all people would be following them... I don't even follow them.."

She switched her phone off while she pulled her arm back and placed it on the bed once again. "Yeah, well.. my dad, so."

Zero completely forgot that Y/Ns father usually gave money to the school, so it was only natural for his own daughter to want to see how the school was doing due to her father's help. "Oh.. right..."

The girl cleared her throat and put her hand on the mans thigh, "So you going with anybody?"

"No.." he chuckled, turning his face away with a blush, "I just heard about it, so..."

"Okay, cool," she moved her hand down to his knee and let it rest there, "Why don't you go with me?"

Looking back up from the other side of the bed, Zeros lips twitched in happiness, "You actually wanna go with me?!"

"Yeah," she smiled at his excitement, "I don't see why not."

"Then.. yeah, of course I'll go with you Y/N!" The boy really wanted to parade around all over the room, but he didn't want to embarrass himself so he just kept his cool.

Y/N turned back on her stomach and began to pick at her nails, "It's pretty random though."

"Yeah," he nodded, "I agree."

Smiling to herself as they both sat in complete silence, then girl then faced the blonde again. "And I literally saw how horny you were, don't think I didn't notice."

Heart dropping and lips parting, Zero just stared at the woman, not saying a word. He thought that if she could tell that he was aroused, then she probably noticed something else. That something else being the underwear in his pockets.

"What?" She asked, her full attention now on the boy, "I was only teasing you, god.."

Y/N only muttered another sorry before he slumped down, making the whole energy between them awkward, unbearable, and uncomfortable.

Just as the H/C haired teen was about to say something, Zero's phone began ringing in his left pocket.

Zero's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head with the way Y/N was looking his pocket up and down. He prayed to himself in his head, hoping that the female wouldn't see a peep of her undergarments.

He began to reach down for his phone with his eyes staring right at it.

The man slowly slithered his hand through his pocket before he successfully pulled his phone out with nothing falling down behind it.

Sighing out of relief, the man looked down to his phone before shock formed over his face. He was expecting the person behind the phone to be his mother, but it wasn't. It was actually Jane calling.