𝐱𝐢𝐱.

ZERO HAD HIS HEAD LAID, down against Y/Ns chest as she kept her arms still and wrapped around the mans waist. Zero loved their hugs and he was so glad that the female seemed to be changing her ways for him. Well that's what he wanted to believe. He hated how she still treated others like shit, but he also just loved how she gave him special treatment.

The two were both underneath the bleachers doing absolutely nothing but hugging one another. It was the end of the day meaning that people would've probably been around, but no.

It actually looked like a desert with the way nobody even bothered to go onto the field of anything like that.

They were only halfway through the week and Zero was excited for it to end because then he'd never have to be hurt by the woman ever again.

Just as the blonde began to get even more comfortable in Y/Ns hold, he felt his face being pulled up by her, causing a groan to leave him.

She rubbed his hot cheek with her thumb and playfully rolled her eyes. "Hey, don't have an attitude with me alright?"

"Yes Y/N..." He breathed out, giving her another one of his powerful pouts.

Leaning her face closer to Zero's, the female gave him a soft peck on the top of his nose, resulting in a little giggle to come from the boy.

More giggles left him and soon enough the female was trailing little kisses down his neck, "Stop.. th-that tickles, Y/N.."

The girl disconnected her lips from Zero's neck and pulled back, getting out of the hug but still keeping her hands on the blondes face.

"Fine, but only because I don't wanna torture you." Y/N joked as if she hadn't tortured him enough before.

Looking up at her with adorable but eyes, the boy cocked his head to the side. "So why can't we hug anymore?"

"Because I actually wanted to talk to you." She brushed some of his hair behind his ear. "How's that?"

"Uhm, alright.." he looked at the ground for a split second before putting his eyes back onto hers, "What did you wanna talk about Y/N?"

The girl jokingly pinched his cheek, making his red cheeks even redder, "What other fun we're gonna have.."

Biting his bottom lip as his smile grew, Zero only leaned more into Y/Ns touch, "Like... Fun fun?"

"Yeah.." she laughed out, slightly taken aback by how easily the blonde had gotten used to her boldness.

Running the tip of her index finger down and up the males jawline, she stopped her laughter and hummed to him. "What did you have in mind...?"

"I..." He gulped, his adams apple throbbing as he did so, "I wanted to see if... Uh..."

"Come on precious. Spit it out." Y/N demanded, all of her fingers except her thumb trailing up and down the side of the blondes neck, causing him to shiver.

He felt weak to his knees and he loved the way the girl touched him, "I wanted.. to see if.. you'd l-let me taste you.."

The finger rubbing against Zero's neck stopped as her smile only grew bigger, "Taste me?"

"Mhm.." Zero nodded, already embarrassed by the look Y/N sent him.

Y/N was already in the mood to tease the man, so that's what she was going to do, "Can you be a little more specific for me Zero?"

"Ugh..." He groaned once again, angry at himself for being so shy towards the woman. "You know what I mean.."

"Come on.." she whispered in his ear, only making him even more hotter. "I wanna hear you say it for me..."

Once the boy felt Y/Ns fingers work their way up and down on his neck again, Zero already knew he couldn't resist. "Fine..."

Clearing his throat before he could say what he had to say, Zero avoided eye contact and pushed the back of his hand up to his mouth as he stared at the grass underneath him.

"I wanna..." He sighed, already embarrassed even though he only let out two words, "I wanna taste your pussy..."

The girl bit her bottom lip before she forced the blonde to look up to her. "Oh yeah? What else do you wanna do to me..?"

"I want.. you.. t-to cum in my mouth.." he gulped, finally taking his hand away from his mouth, "A-And I'd swallow it all.. for you.."

Glancing between Zero and his pants that were already starting to feel tight, she held onto his face harder. "Then what after that?"

"Then.. you can do whatever you want to me Y/N... Please.. let me lick your pussy so you can cum into my mouth..."

"Is that what you want?" Once Zero heard those words, he immediately started nodding, "Yeah..?"

"Mhm, I want it so bad.. I wanna taste your pussy... Aw.." his hand moved down and he started to grab at the waistband of his pants. "I bet it's so pretty Y/N..."

"What the hell?" A new voice was heard by the two and that caused the blonde male to jump at the familiar voice.

The turned his head and his eyes grew wide at the sight of Jane in her soccer uniform.

"Well." Y/N pursed her lips, "Atleast it's only Jane, right...?"