𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

BY THE TIME BOTH Y/N AND, Yujin were panicking all at the same time, Zero was already slipping through the large gap through the door. He pushed his right hand behind his back as he did so because he really didn't want to scare the woman he loved, but he also thought that he should just get it over with because they'd both already seen a dead body.

Slowly backing away while staring at the back of Y/Ns head, the sound of his shoes then squeaked against the girls floor, and that resulted in her and the dark haired man piping up at the sound that came from behind them.

"Did you hear that...?!" Yujin felt that he could already barley breathe once he realized that there actually was someone there with them.

The female shut her eyes and did everything in her power to stop herself from tackling the male, so all she was raise her voice at him, making him even more afraid of what was to come, "Yes, Yujin! I heard it!!"

A frown sketched its way onto Yujins lips and his breath went heavy. He didn't know if he should've just keep quiet or speak up against whoever it was that was currently standing behind the two.

Before either of the two could even say anything, Zero decided to beat them to it. He straightened himself up and kept his eyes all over Y/N.

"H-Hey, Y/N..." He finally broke the silence, and Y/N wished that he never did because she was absolutely livid at the soft familiar voice that always seemed to be in the back of her head.

Y/N flicked her head to the side while she gritted her teeth at the blonde that only gave her a soft shrug while he pouted at the anger across the woman's face. She didn't want to believe that he just snuck into her home after she was so sure that she'd finally gotten rid of him, but then again that he was Zero.

"What are you doing in my fucking home, Zero..?!" She couldn't even calm herself down, her voice grew louder and louder with each word she spat out towards the boy that was getting more nervous by the second.

Zero fiddled with the knife behind his back, glad that she wasn't mentioning his hands, but also hating the way she spoke to him. "I... I.. just.. I missed you, Y/N...! D-Didn't you miss me too..? I wanted to talk to you so bad, but.. but y-you wouldn't let me, so I... Thought I should just-"

"I SHUT YOU OUT FOR A REASON, ZERO!!! NOW GET OUT!!!" The female finally lost her mind towards the boy, and he didn't know how to feel at all.

Sure the girl has screamed at him, but she never screamed at him like this. He could've sworn he saw a few veins popping out of her head and neck because of how mad she was, but he felt he couldn't give up just yet.

He wasn't even sure if his heart would be able to handle another shout from the woman, and he thought he might have to force himself to get through with his life if he ever had to live without her, and he truly didn't want to do that at all.

Striding up to the girl with his hand gripping tighter on the knife, he looked up into her eyes with his own ones becoming watery when he saw how upset she truly was, the blonde pushed his body up to hers and bit on his bottom lip to stop the tears from flowing.

"Y/N, please don't yell at me.. you know I hate it when you do!!! I.. l-love you so much!! Please don't kick me out again..! I wanna talk to you!! I need you... And.. I can't survive another second without you, Y/N!! You don't get what you do to me.. it's unreal... You make me so crazy!!"

Still not listening to a word from the blonde that was already begging for her, she grinded her teeth together so hard to the point that she thought the entire bottom half of her face was about to collapse.

Her eyes squinted and her entire mind went blank. She didn't like the fact that Zero was still in front of her face, so she figured she'd make sure he got the hint this time.

"ZERO!" The boy flinched at his own name and cowered back at the sight of the female walking up to him, only watching as he backed away from her with tears streaming down his face.

Pushing both of her hands with a swift yet quick move, she slammed both of them down against the blondes chest, watching as he roughly jolted back with loud gasp that was cut off a little.

"I.." she shoved him another time, noticing the way he stumbled over his feet with each time he tried to back away from her, "WILL NEVER...!"

The blonde felt her hands make hard contact with his chest yet again, and there were already low wails leaving his mouth, "AND I MEAN.. NEVER!! LOVE YOU...!"

He felt a pang in his chest that didn't even feel like a pang. His stomach twisted all around like there was a mini tornado forming inside of his guts, his eyes twitched when those words replayed in his mind, and he was having trouble trying to breathe for himself.

The tears became way more violent than before, and it was all thanks to Y/N and he knew that, but he also tried to convince himself that she was only saying that in the heat of the moment.

"D-DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT..!!!" He finally broke down with more of his salty tears that came in packs, "YOU DO LOVE ME...!! YOU DO!"

Yujin stared at the two in shock and he was at an absolute loss for words. He didn't think he should even say anything either, but he also didn't want to be there at the moment. He was still very afraid of the blonde, and it seemed that he was the only one noticing the shaking arm behind the other mans back.

"NO!! I DON'T, ALRIGHT?! I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!!! IT'S ALL OVER, AND YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH THAT!!"

Zero stumbled back once again, but this time his back had hit the wall behind him, and that caused a clinking sound to come from the knife and the wall.

Eyes darting down towards the mans grip on the knife, she took a large step back and her breath hitched for a moment. She didn't know if there was any coming back from this either. "W-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE BEHIND YOUR..."

Her loud question came to a stop once she realized that the knife drawer was open, and before she could do or say much else, the blonde was already tackling her onto the floor, making sure to keep his eyes on Yujin.