𝐥𝐱𝐯.

WHILE Y/N AND YUJIN JUST, kept on watching the movie that was displayed in front of their piercing eyes, Zero was below them, already rummaging through the woman's kitchen, obviously there to pick out which knife he wanted to use on the dark haired boy that wasn't aware of the blondes presence.

While they continued watching the movie, Yujin felt Y/Ns fingers going through his dark hair, and that resulted in him turning his eyes to the side of her with a smile growing on his lips.

"What are you doing that for?" He jokingly whined, his head tilting up with every gently rub of his scalp the woman gave him.

Y/Ns fingers just kept working at the males head while she glanced at him from the side with a raised eyebrow that accidentally seduced the boy, "What? You don't like this...?"

"I love it, Y/N..." He sighed out in pleasure, his eyes fluttering shut and his body relaxing through the females hold, "Can you keep doing it...?"

"Yeah... If that's what you want.." she mumbled back to the boy that seemed to be getting even more comfortable with her, seductiveness clear in her voice.

Yujin just hummed at her and allowed his head to fall back against the girls chest while all she did was giggle at the cute action that came from the dark eyed teen.

There was a comfortable wave of silence between the two of them before she pursed her lips, the movie in front of her being tuned out even though she was still staring at the screen.

She casted her E/C eyes down to the boy that only kept his eyes shut without a care in the world, "Uhmmm, Yujin, baby... I forgot to tell you that... Zero was outside of my door before..."

Those words caused Yujin to shoot his eyes open in panic and shock at what left the woman's lips. He thought she was completely done with him, so he wondered why he was at her door.

He perked up and immediately pulled his head up from her chest with a look of sorrow over his features. "What..?! Why.. didn't you tell me before..?!! He may be out to get me, Y/N..!!"

"Relax, Yujin... Nothing happened, everything will be alright... I just felt like I had to tell you so you know that nothing will happen. I shut the door in his face so he'd get the hint, and I'm pretty sure he got it, so..."

Yujin calmed down a bit, but he still didn't know what to think about the blonde man. He was just too unpredictable to him that it actually freaked him out, but he knew that since he was gone for the moment, he had to relax for Y/N, so that's what he did.

He slumped down a little and allowed his breaths to go back at a normal pace, "Oh... Well... I hope what you're saying is true, Y/N.. I- I don't want to die early...!"

Y/N pushed her fingers back through Yujins silky black hair a chuckled with a head tilt to the side this time. "You know I wouldn't let that happen to you, Yujin..! You're too cute to die."

Yujins cheeks turned red and he looked off to the side with pursed lips, "Thank.. you, Y/N.. you always know how to make me feel good about myself..."

"What do you mean? You should always feel good about yourself..." She purred, her face only being pushed closer to the other teen that didn't even back away, "You're so handsome, you're so smart, so kind... You're perfect for anybody, really..."

Yujin didn't really know what Y/N meant by perfect for anybody, but he just brushed it off and took it as a wholehearted compliment from the woman since she used to be bad to him.

"You really think so...?" He murmured with puppy dog eyes being sent to the girl that only had an even bigger smile.

Chuckling at the males unsureness, she piped up and slammed both of her hands to the side of Yujins cheeks, resulting in him flinching and shutting his eyes, "Of course! Why do you think this is something I'd lie about..?!"

"Ow!!" He screeched out with a slight giggle of his own, loving the way her fingers brushed through the sides of his silky hair, "Ahhh..! I- I don't know..!!"

"See? You don't even know why I'd lie about something like this." She reminded, her right hand trailing down to the side of his pale and soft neck.

His lips parted at the feeling of Y/Ns fingers going down to his neck, and he already felt weak to his knees even though he wasn't even standing on his legs.

Y/N truly wasn't lying about the sweet talk she sent Yujins way either, ever since she decided to look after him, they grew closer, way closer than her and Zero, and they both loved that even though they didn't talk much about how close they bonded with one another.

Just as the woman was about to clash her lips with Yujins, she heard movements coming from beneath her and the dark haired man, and it was obvious that he had heard the sound of silverware moving together, so they both tensed up.

"What was that...?" She whispered, not aware of the blonde that silently cursed at himself while he darted his eyes all around, trying to find a place to hide.