𝐥𝐱𝐱.

AFTER BOTH Y/N AND ZERO, were done with their breakdowns, they quieted down and no words were shared after that. Y/N still remained paralyze on the ground, but Zero was roaming around the females house in thought. He was obviously trying to figure out the next step to getting rid of Yujin, but Y/N was too exhausted and in shock to even do anything else, which was going to be a problem for the blonde.

Plopping himself down onto the woman's dark couch once he was finally done pacing around the living room, the blonde then leaned his head down while he ran his fingers through his hair with heavy breaths and a calm look, "Y/N... Are you okay now..? D-Do you feel better...?"

Y/N felt that the only thing she was able to do was close her eyes and just try to get herself to think of Zero as someone else, so that's exactly what she did, but much to her dismay, it caught the mans attention.

"Not talking to me now...?" His voice was a little raspy as he threw his head back even further, an annoyed groan heard by the teen that stayed on the bloody floor.

"You have to talk to me at some point, Y/N... S-So let's just make this easy... It'd be better if you just.. started talking now...!" He giggled, unknowingly sending a chill down the females spine due to the giggle he just let out.

Only beginning to shake against the ground with whines escaping her mouth, Zero looked down at the girl, his smile only growing wider, "I knew you were awake, Y/N..! You can't trick me, hah..!"

She just stayed silent, not making an movements anymore. She really didn't want Zero to come up to her, and she prayed that he wouldn't pay any more attention to her even though she was all he wanted to turn all of his attention over to.

"Hey! Y/N... did you go back to sleep?" He mumbled as he slowly began rising up from the couch underneath him.

Shooting up to his feet with pursed lips that quickly turned into a pout, the blonde looked at her with confusion entering his mind. He didn't know why she wasn't moving even though he was sure he didn't do anything to her, and her silence was annoying him.

"I saw you moving... You're not dead Y/N..!" The man crouched over a bit while a genuine and hearty laugh erupted out of his throat, startling the woman that only had more tears spilling from her E/C eyes, "Now come on. Get up..!"

Y/N just clenched her jaw like before, listening to the sound of the mans steps growing even closer and closer to her. She felt like a piece of her had just died for a minute that felt like eight hours straight.

Crouching down with a sick smile that remained on his lips, Zero pushed his index finger and gave the woman a light tap on her shoulder, only making her tense up even more, "Y/N... Wake up!"

The laughter that followed behind his playful demand really didn't help him at all, but he clearly didn't know that because he felt that he should've kept trying.

Out of nowhere the blonde wrapped his arms around the other teens torso, ignoring the dark haired man that had been kicked to the side. He then pulled the woman up in his arms with a grunt, "Wake up...! I- I saw you moving..! Stop joking around now. I miss your voice...."

There was a long pause as the male then posted the female up against her bloody wall, "You remember when you said that to me...? I miss that... Well, I miss that.. excluding all of the black eyes you gave me, hah!!"

While he continued adjusting the girl up against her wall, he put the back of his hand up to his mouth before he smeared a whole lot of the other mans blood down his chin with a grimace, "I hate the taste of blood... Did you know that when some people get done killing another person, they actually taste their blood...? What kind of fucking psycho...?"

Y/N was actually grossed out by the blondes words because she knew that he was aware of the kind of person he was, and it pained her because he actually believed that he was a good person for her.

"It tastes like metal. Nasty..!" He laughed the word nasty as he finally backed away from the girl, an almost innocent look over his features, "What? You wanna try it Y/N..?"

Knitting her eyebrows while her E/C eyes became shaky and wider, she slowly started to move her legs, and soon enough, they were thrashing around, smearing the blood from side to side.

"Woah!! It was just a joke!!" He whined out as he only backed further away from his love, picking at one of his blonde strands of hair that had blood all covered at the end of it, "You know I would never do something like that to you.."

He dropped his hands down to his sides with a look of concern now showing on his face. He raised an eyebrow and watched as the girl finally stopped her legs from moving crazy.

"Okay... Looks like you're not gonna talk..." He balled the sides of his pants up in his hands, comforting himself since he just realized the state the love of his life was actually in.

Letting out an exhausted huff while he then put his arms back to his face before he ran both of them down each of his cheeks, ignoring the blood that only smeared down his cheeks. "But... You have to talk.. you have to move...! You have to do something..! You have to help me clean this mess around us, Y/N!!"

The female only glanced down at the scene before her, her E/C eyes going a shade darker once she came to the realization that Yujin was yet again, really gone from this world that she got to live. His death was on her hands, and she had just remembered that once again, and that wasn't a great feeling at all. It caused her stomach and mind to go spiraling all together.

"Fine!! You don't wanna help me clean..?! Fine, then! I'll just do it myself!!" He pushed himself up from the crouching position he was in before he stomped a hard foot against the ground, watching Y/N snap her neck up to his face with a stoic expression.

He tried everything to stop himself from crying, but the tears were already flowing, and it wasn't because he'd just killed somebody, it was because Y/N wouldn't say a word to him, or help him with the mess he made, "You're no help, Y/N!! You know that..?!"