𝐥𝐢.

AFTER THE TWO HAD FINALLY, cleaned up the puddle that used to be underneath the dead girl that was already being stuffed inside of a huge garbage bag, it was then the twos turn to clean their self up, and Zero was glad about that since he didn't want another second with Jane's blood on his soft skin.

"Okay.... I'm gonna... Go ahead and go back.. h-home..." Y/N mumbled with a look of disgust. She was clearly holding back the puke that was already rising up to her mouth.

Zero looked back at the woman with parted lips and narrowed eyes, "What do you mean you're going home? We.. we have to get washed up? Don't we?! We.. have to burn the clothes!"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do... But.. I'm going to do it alone. I don't want to be anywhere near you." The female responded, not even bothering to make eye contact with the blonde.

His heart ached once he realized that she actually did want nothing to do with him anymore, and all he wanted to do was beg for her forgiveness for getting her involved while he held onto her legs.

"No..!" He breathed out, his tears welling up in those pretty blue eyes of his, "I don't.. I don't want you to go, Y/N..."

He walked closer to her, watching as she backed away from him with a low grunt and an annoyed grimace, but that did stop him from walking even closer to her until she had her back up to the blondes fridge.

"Y/N... I love you..." Zero bit on his bottom lip with pleading eyes, "I love you so so much, y-you don't understand.. and.. you probably will never understand... I don't want you to leave me..."

Y/N just shut her eyes, hoping that the blonde she didn't even recognize anymore would go away from her, but he still didn't. Instead, he pushed hands up to the woman's legs with a low whimper while he slowly pushed himself down to his knees.

"Please... I'm so sorry for getting you into my mess... I love you..! Please... I need somebody right now, Y/N... So please... S-Stay..." He looked up at her with heated cheeks and glossy eyes that looked fake.

Eyes slowly opening once she didn't hear any other words coming from the blonde below her, she pursed her lips before she finally made eye contact with him.

"Please Y/N...?" He tilted his head with his heart beating hard in his chest. The suspense was killing him and he just wanted an answer from the girl now.

"Why don't you let the little girl upstairs comfort you...?" She whispered with a harsh tone in her voice.

Zero noticed the tone in her voice and his heart sank deeply in his body as a single tear fell down his eye. He didn't think it'd be this easy to get Y/Ns trust and love back, but it still hurt. "You saw her...?"

"Yeah. Who is she..? Your next victim?" Zero gasped at the thought of Y/N even thinking that he'd ever hurt his sister and he gripped onto her legs a bit tighter.

He grinded his teeth together while his eyebrows turned downwards, "Don't.. ever say something like... that!!"

Now that Y/N knew that Zero was actually capable of murder, she actually felt threatened by his words and she wanted him off of her. "Get off of me."

The hold that Zero had on Y/Ns legs went a bit looser, but he still didn't let go. He hated how she didn't even dare try to say threatening words of her own like she'd usually do. "Y/N... I'm sorry- I-"

"Get off!" The woman kicked her foot out with a long breath and heart that was beating loudly in her body.

Zero threw himself back so that her foot wouldn't make any contacts with his face, and luckily for him, nothing happened.

Before Y/N could make another move, she heard Zero's soft voice hit her ear once again, "That's my sister... Her name's Zelia... If.. you want... You can go upstairs, and.. you can talk to her. I only said that b-because you know.. how I am with her."

The females breath got caught up in her throat and she didn't even know if she wanted to talk with the younger girl. "No, Zero... I have to go-"

"Please don't leave..." A small voice was heard from the stairs, causing both of the teens to turn their head up at the girl that stood by the staircase.

Zero stared at his little sister before turning back to the girl that had her lips parted in shock at the sight of the other girl. "Please... Don't leave, Y/N...!!"

Y/N couldn't actually believe that the little blonde girl was actually taking up Zero's side, but another part of her also could believe why. He was her brother after all.

The siblings reasonings were both completely different though. Zelia was afraid that Y/N would go to the police, and Zero was afraid that she'd break all contact with him after everything they'd just done.

"Come on, Y/N!!" Zero whined, pushing himself up to his feet with a loud groan out, "Please stay! Just... Only for a few hours before my mother and father get back?!"

"OKAY!" Y/N screamed out due to the pressure that was already running through herself.

The blonde sighed in satisfaction before he turned back to his clothes, staring at his little sister as he did so.

Zelia tilted her head to the side at the random facial expressions before she saw his eyes turn down to his own fingers, confusing her even more. Until, she saw the way his fingers went up to the stairs, signaling that he wanted her to leave the both of them alone together.

The blonde girl did what Zero wanted and pushed herself up the steps, slight stepping sounds coming from that action.

Zero gathered his clothes together while he looked over his shoulders and met eyes with an uncomfortable Y/N, "Can... Can you join me...?"

"Join you where??" Y/N spat ad she shifted in her stance. It seemed that she couldn't even be comfortable with the blonde.

"In.. in the shower, of course...." He muttered, his cheeks getting redder as if he didn't just kill somebody.

Y/N was actually shocked that Zero had the nerve to ask her to join him in a shower after what she just had to do with him.