𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE MALES ENTIRE BODY, went limp for a second once he heard who it was that was knocking at his door. He didn't think that the end would come by so quickly, but here he was. He knew exactly what it was that the cops were there for, yet he still didn't regret a thing he'd done. He knew it was all for both his, Zelias, and Y/Ns safety, and that was enough to keep his standing his ground. The only thing he regretted was inviting the two girls he loved the most in his life into something like this. He didn't want either of them to see him in the ways they did, so it hurt.

"OPEN!! YOU DON'T WANT US TO COME IN HERE!" The sound of the cops on the other side of the door with their guns out caused the blonde male to flinch and snap out of his thoughts, the fear from before re-entering every part of him while he looked back at the blonde little girl that was now piped up in her bed, a sorrowful glint filling her blue eyes that looked at her older brother.

Her lips was trembling and her eyes were watery as she stared up at her brother that kept a dry look over his face while he tried to think of anything he could've done, "W-What.. do we d-do...?!"

It was like everything was already going by so fast to both the younger sister and the older brother that had shivers going down every bone in his body. He didn't know how much of the banging and the shouts from the officers, and since he hoped to get on a side they would never expect, he gulped before he whipped his head back into the hallway in front of him.

He didn't listen to the low pleads and screeches that came from his little sister in that moment because he was too busy just taking his steps closer to the door that had heavy breaths and the screams of cops that automatically assumed Zero was armed with something. It was funny to him because he wasn't the type to just kill anyone random for no reason, but they just thought the worse.

Placing his hand on the door knob as his heart rate when even higher, that's when Zero pulled the door back only to see a bunch of cops standing in front of his with their guns now pointing directly at the boy, their hardened facial expressions turning into one of confusion by the short and slim boy they were seeing.

They all immediately put their guard down once they made eye contact with the blue eyed teen that let a sad expression form over his features, unaware of his sister that climbed out of her bed with panicked breaths coming from her own mouth, "W-What are you guys here for...?"

"We're here for a Zero Andersen..!!" One of the cops in front called out to the boy that stared down at his feet, knowing that he wouldn't be able to lie about his whole identity because that could only get him into even more trouble.

He felt so many emotions going through his body, and he even had a voice in the back of his head telling himself to just pick up something and bash their heads into the ground with it, but he remembered that they had guns, and all it took was a bullet, "Who called for me..?"

"We can't tell you that." One of the officers clenched his jaws, his hold on the gun getting even tighter as he held it up to the nervous boy that was actually having a fine time in concealing his emotions. He wanted to scream and yell and just run around the place while he ripped his hair out, but he couldn't do that for the sake of his little sister. He knew that if he went crazy, he'd probably die.

"But I-" he was cut off by one of the polices stepping up to him with a dark look in his brown eyes. He was told that the man that went by the name Zero was the cause of two gruesome deaths, and the person on the line gave a description of what he looked like, but he didn't understand how he could be so unremorseful after hurting not two people, but also their families and friends.

"You must be Zero Andersen. Put your hands up now...!" He pointed the gun right up to him, watching as the blonde calmly pushed his hands up to the side of his face, the sound of his little sisters cries hitting his ears while he just opted not to say anything to her.

"I'M CALLING MOM!!" Those words made Zero pause before he whipped his head to his little sister that was already on her way to his phone since she didn't have her own yet.

He clenched his jaw and just turned his head back to the cops, his eyes growing watery at the thought of his father ever having to visit him in jail. He wanted it to be the other way around. He didn't think he'd be the problem of the family, and now he couldn't bring himself to say anything.

The man then watched as a different policeman walked right up to him while he pulled his cuffs out, his blue eyes landing on an upset Zero that only pushed his hands down behind his back, shocking the police since they didn't expect him to be so easy. They heard so much disgusting things about him.