𝐱𝐢𝐯.

ZERO WAS EXPECTING ANYTHING, but the sight in front of him. Y/N had him standing in front of a bunch of trees, grass, bugs, and other things that are out in nature. They were at the woods, and Zero didn't know what to think.

He grimaced while turning his head to look at the bully, "Y/N.. if you don't mind me asking, uh... Where are we exactly..?"

"We're in the woods, duh," she absentmindedly pushed her hand out to point at the setting in front of them.

Zero didn't want an unnecessary argument to come up so he just looked back at the sight with out a word.

Y/N looked at the boys face from the side while he fidgeted around, trying to find anything to like about the outside.

He really looked like a painting to the female. The way his pale hair waved around in the wind, the way his light eyes watered due to the cold, and the way his cheeks formed into a bright pink.

"Zero." She turned to him, gaining his attention as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "We're gonna have fun here, okay?"

Now Zero was intrigued and all of his worries were immediately washed away. "Have... Fun...?"

"Yes Zero," she chuckled a little, "We're gonna have fun, you understand a little better?"

"Like.." he leaned closer to her face, "Like that kind of fun...?! H-Here..!?"

All Y/N did was smirk while dragging her hand off of his shoulder, not giving the boy a proper response.

She began to walk away, jokingly attempting to leave the boy alone, but her smirk only grew when she felt him following behind her with nothing else to say.

That was, until he started speaking only five minutes into the walk. "What if we get into trouble..? I don't wanna go to jail.."

Y/N placed the back of her hand on her mouth as she tried not to laugh at his worrying. "Oh please Zero... I'll make sure we don't get into trouble. And even if we did..."

She stopped her walking to turn around and meet eyes with the blonde, "You'd think it was worth it..."

Zero was left speechless just like before and he grew even more excited when he saw his bully turn back around with cackles coming from her.

The male quickly followed behind her with dirty thoughts of her flooding through his usually innocent mind.

When the two were finally deeper into the woods, Y/N stopped walking and looked over her shoulder only to see that the blonde was already staring straight at her.

The girl fully turned herself around and twisted her head to the side, "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go."

Zero was snapped out of his daze and his lips were formed into a frown, "What? Like.. n-now?!"

"Yes, now." She went closer up to him, loving the way he didn't take any steps back, "Why...?"

She sent him a taunting smirk when she didn't hear anything come out from the nervous boy, "Are you scared Zero..?"

"Mhm.." he looked down at his feet with a shaky sigh.

The girl didn't say anything after that. Instead, she just looked around in thought, quickly gaining the blondes attention.

He stared right at her eyes that wandered around the woods before he saw the smile on her lips grow.

He hesitantly checked to see what the female was looking at, and once he saw it, he wasn't upset by what he was looking at.

It was a dark black shed that was boarded up from window to window.

Now Zero knew about the horror movies, but he didn't care at all, which was concerning.

Y/N put her eyes back onto Zero's, "Should we do it?"

"Yes!" He was practically jumping up and down with the one word he let out.

She gently wrapped her fingers around the boys skinny wrist while guiding him over to the dark shed that patiently waited for the two that was headed its way.

With every step they both took, Zero had gotten even more and more excited and impatient. He just wanted Y/N to do whatever she wanted to him right then and there.

When Y/N noticed that Zero was speeding up a little, she just shrugged and started to speak up a little more as well, causing the blonde to be filled with even more glee.

After a few more steps, the two were finally standing right in front of the shed, hand in hand.

Just as Y/N was about to lift up her hand, she was beat to it by the blonde that was already trying to push his way through the door.

When she saw that the door was busted open by the male, she giggled, "Come on. It doesn't seem like you can wait any longer.."

Ummmmmm are u guys ready orrrrrr?