"I love you Pablo. More than anything in this world and I promise you I will see you with every break I get." I felt horrible I knew this wasn't my fault nor was it his or anyone's I just have to live my dream.

He calmed down a little while after but I still didn't let him go I held him close to me while we watched Pedri open his boots. "Ahh I could've got these for free." I shrugged with a small laugh. "I know."

We laughed again then I stood up. "I have a christmas party planned at this big venue starting at three o'clock. Look presentable but comfy. Limo will be here at half past two."

I smiled as Pedri and my father nodded making their way up the stairs. Pablo offered my his arm as he stood up. "May I?" I chuckled s little and nodded. "You may." We walked up the stairs together and into my bedroom.

"You wanna see my dress?" I asked knowing he never had a choice anyway. "Why would I say no." I smirked as I opened my cupboard bringing of a red body-con dress. It was short but beautiful and I loved it.

His eyes scanned over the dress over and over again before he smirked a little. "Put it on." I shook my head and hung it up so I could shower. "I have to shower." He huffed as he took out a pair of black jeans from his drawer. "Of course."

I chuckled as I walked into my bathroom turning of the shower. "Can I join you?" I heard him shout from the room. I sighed and looked at the shower. "One day I will get my peace in the shower." I whispered so he couldn't hear.

"Come on then." I shouted back slipping off my clothes stepping into the shower. He shuffled himself in the bathroom a few seconds later taking off his own clothes and stepping in the shower.

"You're invading my bubble." He looked me up and down then looked around. "Your showers huge Macie." I shrugged looking around I never thought my shower was big I see it every day. "It's not that big."

He rolled his eyes looking down at me. "Your shower is big." I shook my head and turned to the shower taking the soap. I washed my hair then I practically begged to do his. "Pleaseeeeeee Pablo." He stared me down hoping i'd change my mind but it just made me more eggar.

A sigh left my lips as I looked up at him he then smiled a little and bent down. "Fine." I smirked as I rubbed the soap into his hair massaging it with my fingers. I then washed all the soap out looking up to him.

"You look nice." He laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He leaned down and placed a kiss onto my lips as I then deepened it.

If you're asking if we done it if the shower very sorry to tell you but yes. Yes we did. We did wash ourselves afterwards then we both got out wrapping towels around us.

I walked back into my room taking my dress and my red bra. I dried myself off as I clipped on my bra then I slipped the dress on just after. I did a small twirl in the mirror as I looked at the dress and I absolutely loved it.

I then sat down at my vanity to do my makeup. I done a red eye look with some red and white eye liner, I put on red lipstick as well to match it all. I then stood up again to slip on my red heels then smiled. "What do you think."

He scanned over me but it took him seconds to reply. "Macie. You're gorgeous." I pouted a sI walked towards him he wrapped his arms around me while I did the same. "You look pretty yourself." He chuckled as he looked up at me. "Pretty?"

I nodded with a small giggle. "Pretty." He shook his head then letting me go so he could finish himself up. I still hadn't done my hair so I blow dried it and curled it. Now I looked better.

Pablo and I made our way down stairs around two fifth teen to be met with Pedri who was in a suit and my father who was in jeans and a shirt. Pablo had black jeans on with a white shirt and the first few buttons undone. He did look.. gorgeous.