|50| Christmas

I sigh stressfully, "Mari come on"

She continues to cry and I pick her up before just starting to rock her, "I know you're hungry baby just let me get dressed really quickly-

Honestly I would feel so guilty if I got dressed and she was still crying, in the end I just wrapped my towel around my waist and sat with her on the bed. I give her my left breast to drink from and finally the crying stops, "You're lucky you're cute"

Amariah was now three weeks old, and you know what as a first time mother I learned a lot in those three weeks. First one being that newborns take the worst dumps in the world, me and Treyton always rock paper scissors to see who's going to change her. And the second thing of course, they will keep you up all night if they have to. However aside from that I love being a mommy.

I stroke her hair softly, "When you're all done we're gonna go to the store and buy daddy a Christmas present"

Treyton took the first two weeks off work but he went in today, technically he didn't have to but there was some situation with a client so he just went to deal with it. But anyway Christmas is in two days and I still have quite a few presents to buy for people, we're spending it with Trey's family this year.

My phone rings and I reach for the nightstand before answering, "Hi my love"

"Morning, you ok?"

"Yeah I woke up about an hour ago"

I had such a good sleep 

"What are you doing?"

"Feeding the baby, but we're gonna go out in a bit"

"I'll be done in about an hour and then I'll come pick you guys up"

"You can't"

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm buying gifts, yours included"

"Mmk well can I at least tell you what I want?", He questions

"Yes yes I know, new Jordan 1s since Cole stole your old ones"

"You know me so well"

"Consider that one done, but you can't know what else imma buy for you"

"And you can't know what i'm buying for you either"

"Deal"

"Give kisses to my princess for me"

"I thought that was me"

"You're my queen now"

butterflies

After feeding and burping Amariah I laid her in her crib whilst I got changed into a beige knitted jumper along with a pair of leggings and boots to finish off. It was beyond freezing out side, I think it was almost hitting minus ten so I wore one of my long jackets and I made sure to wrap up Mari in extra layers of warmth.

 It was beyond freezing out side, I think it was almost hitting minus ten so I wore one of my long jackets and I made sure to wrap up Mari in extra layers of warmth