|49| December 3rd

"Here"

I open my mouth and Ivy feeds me some of her chipotle, "Oh my God that's good" I groan with pleasure and she smiles whilst sitting back

"I know right, this is my third one this week"

I rest my hands on my stomach, laying back against the wall. "I'll be adding that to my cravings list"

We were watching Greys in the front room, it's a late night and I've been feeling so lazy (understandably so), I've peed thirty times today it's crazy. My baby's due any day now.

Ashley walks into the kitchen, looking back at us as she does so. "Hey how you feeling? Need anything?"

"I'm ok, although i've peed way too many times today"

"Way too many times", Ivy emphasises

Ashley laughs a little whilst sorting through groceries, "That's exactly how I was when I was pregnant with Miles. Don't worry, any day now"

"Thank God", I murmur

I miss being able to sleep comfortably, and most importantly....I miss having sex

Treyton comes out of his dads office momentarily, picking up his jacket as he walks over. "You ok?"

"Mhm"

"Let's go"

I lift up my hands and he pulls on them to lift me off the couch, I lie against him once I'm up and he wraps his arms around me.

"My back hurts", I murmur

"Has he not been giving you those pillows for your back?", Ashley asks in her nurse tone

"I have actually"

"Yeah they're so helpful, trust me it's the first thing I'm looking for when we get home"

He kisses my head before wrapping his jacket around my shoulders and I smile a thank you before sighing , "I'll see you later guys"

"Cannot wait for my niece or nephew to be born"

"I'll see you two later", Ashley waves

"Bye mom"

It was freezing cold outside, as soon as we stepped out of the house I held onto Treyton's jacket tighter, "What was the meeting about?"

"Real estate, remember those properties I bought?"

"Oh right, yeah"

As we make it to the car I feel a cramp kick in, I hold onto my stomach whilst leaning on the car and groaning. "Fuck"

"Cramp?", He asks knowingly

I exhale with a little annoyance, "It's clear baby girl wants to leave. But she won't"

"She kicking a lot?"

"Yeah sometimes"

"Hey come on", Trey helps me into the car before putting my seatbelt on for me

"You're so sweet"

"Anything for you", He kisses me and I smile a little

"Baby I want chipotle"

"Then chipotle's what you'll have"

I kiss Treyton softly before releasing him and he gets into the drivers seat. "I'm excited"

"Yeah so am I, I want my body back"

He chuckles

"You can't fuck me until I get my shape back"