|29| Surprise?

"So you coming in?"

"Just to pick up some work", I reply

"Honestly you haven't missed shit"

"Jaz"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for you know... calling the cops. You were right"

Treyton gestures for me to turn so I do, "What do you mean?" Jasmine says confused

I frown, "Wait what do you mean"

"I didn't call the cops, I thought you did"

"Wait you didn't?" I say confused

"Not at all"

"Huh"

"Alright well I'll see you" I then say

"Later"

I end the call

"Jaz didn't call the cops"

"So who did?"

"I'm not sure"

"All done", Treyton then tells me

I sigh, "Thanks"

He had taken a few pictures of some of my past bruises so we can send them in as evidence.

I rub my neck as I stare at myself in the mirror, "It's finally fading"

He kisses my shoulder softly, "Still beautiful"

I smile a thank you before reaching for my tank top, "Ok so I'll get my assignments and then I'll meet you after?"

"Yeah", He replies whilst feeling me up

"Trey" I say amused

"What?" He says innocently

I end up sitting besides the sink and he wraps my arms around his neck before bending down to kiss me, "I'm waiting for round two with you" He murmurs against me

I pull on the front of his cargos,  "Good cause I give one hell of a blow job"

"Shit", He mutters as I reach into his boxers

I grab ahold of his dick which then hardens in my hand and his jaw clenches as he pulls away from my mouth. I look up at him casually and he watches me as I lower his cargos along with his boxers, I can tell he's trying to hide his eagerness.

"You don't have to"

I stroke him and he intakes a breath, "I want to"

I felt like my fingers had a magical touch, I'm not even kidding all I did was give a three second hand job and within seconds pre cum had appeared. Now all I want to do is put him inside my mouth and make him moan so hard.

I get down from the sink and he moves back, allowing me space to go on my knees. And now his dick is just right in my face, which I don't hate, this is my way of relieving stress for him.

Wasting no time, I place both hands on his dick before bending my head over and starting to suck. I started off nice and slow because this is just the build up and ain't no body tryna gag. Every time its just been him trying to make me happy which believe me is great but sometimes he needs to let me take care of him too.

When Treyton moaned I used that as motivation to keep going, "You're good at this"

The rhythm of my mouth starts to suck faster and he holds onto my hair, pushing me much further. I clenched my toes so that I wouldn't gag but damn I had gone so deep that it's a surprise I'm still breathing. But I was starting to enjoy it more and more because I knew that my man was receiving pleasure, his hips started to thrust and in moments he was face fucking me.