|44| Sex, marriage and mayhem

•THIRD PERSON POV•

Today was the big day

Larisa's big day, to be specific. She had been stressing about it the whole night but thankfully Flynn was able to get her to relax.... he went down on her if you want to get technical.

She had a hair and makeup team arrive at her house at around ten in the morning, her sisters Abigail, Chloe and Alice were all right there with her, her mother too.

"A coffee for you two", Jolene (Larisa's mother) says before handing one to Abigail and Chloe

"And a bubble tea for our bride", She places a kiss on Larisa's cheek and she leans into her

"Thanks mommy"

"Hey where's my coffee", Alice complains

Jolene hands her a bottle of water, "Honey you're fourteen, you have enough energy"

"I'm exhausted"

"That's what happens when you sleep late"

Dakota had woken up early so she could get started on her hair, Treyton wasn't home when she got up because he had to go to work but he bought her breakfast before leaving and left a note.

see you soon
-I love you

She smiled at it before heading into the bathroom to get ready. Dakota had woken up way earlier than she usually would because she had a lot of shit to get done, first she had her nail appointment, then she sped back home to do her hair and also her makeup, afterwards Moses picked her up.

 Dakota had woken up way earlier than she usually would because she had a lot of shit to get done, first she had her nail appointment, then she sped back home to do her hair and also her makeup, afterwards Moses picked her up

-Dakota's nails-

She looks out of the window impatiently before sitting back, "Does he know that we're supposed to leave soon?"

"I don't know Miss Moore. He should", Moses replied

Dakota sighs

"Miss Moore?"

She looks at him expectantly, "Yeah?"

"Thank you"

She frowns, "For what?"

"For bringing back the old Mr Lee"

"I hardly-

"Believe me, you did. You bring out the best in him"

"Yeah well he's about to bring out the worst in me if he doesn't hurry the hell up"

Moses smiles to himself, "I missed your humour"

"Well I missed you too Moses, and I hope Treyton treated you good whilst I was gone"

"More or less"

Eventually Dakota became impatient and walked inside to find Treyton. She drew attention from all the employees as she walked into the building dressed in her bridesmaids dress which hugged her body so perfectly, outlining all her beautiful curves.