|26| The visit

"Jeez"

"I wasn't kidding when I said I'd make your legs shake"

"You're about to wreck me", I realise

I'm deeping all of my life choices right now, my man is packing. He is literally about to rearrange my organs, but I suppose it will all be worth it in the end.

Treyton kisses my cheek, "Just tell me if you want me to stop"

"Safe word is pink"

"Pink?" He says amused

I nod and he shrugs, "Alright"

I shift a little bit as we stare at each other, the only sad thing is that we have to use protection which honestly doesn't feel as good. I need to start going back on the pill.

Now that I'm thinking about it Treyton has some pretty nice features, his hair, his hazel eyes oh and of course we can't forget that big dick of his. Speaking of which-

"Shit", I wince a little

"Sorry princess, you're a little tight"

"You're good"

This whole thing has made me realise how long it's been since I've had sex however I'm very aroused so it didn't really hurt as much when he shoved his way into me.

"Fuck!", I groan

I lied

"Sorry baby", He kisses my cheek

I eventually wrap my arms around Trey's neck, biting my bottom lip as he slowly starts to move his hips.

"You ok?"

"I'm ok, thank you"

We love a man that checks on you

Eventually the sting goes away and I feel myself relax as the pleasure kicks in, I've adjusted to his size. "Baby that's... you're so big"

I kiss him desperately with tongue, moaning softly into his mouth as his dick hardens inside of me. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it feels to have sex with this guy, I would keep up with this all day if I could because I need this pleasure to last.

My arms held onto his back and I pulled him closer, trying to get a stronger feel. Treyton's lips find my neck and I bend my head back as a feeling of ecstasy pumps through me, my legs loop around his torso and my panting starts to get heavier. My moans were soaking the air the exact same way my pussy was soaking wet, "You're so God damn beautiful"

I hold onto him, closing my eyes whilst kissing him softly. "Just like that baby", I whisper in between kisses

Our breathing was heavy, the sheets were already ruffled and i've pretty much ran out of words to express how I feel so i've resorted to just moaning. I could feel myself wanting to cum as my walls clenched, "Shit" Treyton mutters

"Fuck", I groan

Once Treyton pulls away from my lips he lets out a low sound of pleasure, leaning over me as he does so. It was literally the hottest thing I've ever heard. I hold onto his neck as his face rests against the crook of mine, he places soft kisses against me and I smile lazily.

"Tell me how you want to be fucked"

"Rough. I want it faster"

Without another word Trey had gone through with my request and then all of a sudden he was pounding into me, so much so that my breasts were starting to bounce around. "Look at me" He demands

As I open my eyes he moulds one of my breasts, causing me to bite my bottom lip with pleasure. "You like that?"

"Mmm-