|32| You've got a friend in me

•DEBBIE•
"Stop we need to go", I smile as I lean my head to the side and he continues to place kisses on my neck down to my shoulder

"Zoe's downstairs, we're good" He murmurs

Justus kisses the large scar that shoots diagonally across my back before allowing me to pull my shirt down and I turn around to face him, "How do I look"

"Sexy. As always"

"Oh shush-

"If me staring at you throughout your shift doesn't prove it then I don't know what does"

I smile against his lips, "Ok I knew that I just like it when you compliment me"

Justus sucks my tongue and I moan into his mouth softly, he then tugs on the belt strap of my jeans but I eventually pull away. "Seriously. We need to work" I say amused

He gives me one last ass grab before eventually taking my hand, "Alright fine. To be continued"

Tonight we're pretty busy, it's a girls twenty first birthday and everybody loves to come to the club on a twenty first.  "I got a long shift tonight so we may have to rain check"

"Nah I swapped it"

I frown, "What?"

"Yeah Becky's gonna come later"

"J stop showing me favouritism"

"Why not? You're my lady"

"It's not fair for the others-

"They don't care, and I don't give a fuck either. If they don't like it they can stop working for me"

I roll my eyes

Together we leave the upstairs apartment before making our way back to the bar, Zoe and Sam are at the bar doing shots.

"Finally", Zoe scoffs after seeing us

"My bad, I was getting ready"

"Getting ready my ass- she passes me a liquor pourer-. Help me with these"

I give it to Justus after noticing Dakota sitting in a far booth, she has a bottle of wrays rested on the table and she's about half a bottle in. "Where are you going?" Zo frowns

"One sec"

She watches me walk away

I frown as I sit opposite Dakota, "Woah, Wrays? Who hurt you"

Instead of replying she just pours more into her coke and once looking at her eyes I finally look at her with concern. There's something different, not a single hint of happiness or any sort of positivity, it's all just.... Misery.

Her phone was rested besides her and as it buzzed the screen lit up, all I saw was piles of missed calls and texts from Treyton.

I rest my hand on hers, "Babe are you ok?" I ask softly

Dakota rests her face in her hands before murmuring, "I'm fine"

A brief moment of silence passed between us and I just sat with her for awhile, I've learned that sometimes being a friend means being patient. And I'm willing to do that, no matter how long it takes.

She eventually lifts up her head before downing the rest of her coke, then she pours more Wrays into the empty glass and shots that too. Dakota then starts coughing, "You ever feel-*cough, *cough-.. like committing suicide?"

I frown as I sit up, "Dakota that is not the way. Trust me"

She sucks on ice, sitting back with a look of restlessness. Her eyes are a little red, her hairs tied back messily and she looks completely out of it. "Well shit. I do"