|43| Congrats

We couldn't even make it upstairs, by the time we arrived at his place my shirt was off and so were my pants. Treyton holds me against the wall as we kiss each other hungrily, moaning into each others mouths. I hold onto his hair before starting to kiss his neck softly and he lets out a moan as soon as I find his spot, "Still the same spot as always"

He lays me down onto the couch and I wrap my legs around his torso as I continue to suck him, I tasted a hint of his cologne but I was too busy enjoying hearing him moan to notice properly.

Our lips find each other once more and I pull on his trousers eagerly, "Now"

Treyton pulls away before stripping fully and I bite my bottom lip with excitement as his dick comes into view. I can't help but hold it and rub softly, within a second pre cum starts to appear and he groans. I grin.

"Open"

I spread my legs for him and he leans over me before rubbing his dick against my already wet slit, "Glad to know that I can still get you wet so easily"

"Shut up"

He enters me and I let out a gasp, it wasn't until he started moving that I let out the moan which I was suppressing. "Treyton"

He thrusts faster and I hold onto him, sending a message that it's not enough. I need him to go harder, "Har-

Trey slams into me and I close my eyes whilst arching my back, "Oh my God-... fuckkkk"

This was all so overwhelming but in the best way possible, I could gladly keep going at this all night.

"Moan again for me"

"I am"

"Louder"

"Shut up", I groan

"Fine I'll just-

I hold on, "Baby no"

"Say that again"

I shake my head as I refrain from moaning, suddenly he grabs my neck and I open my eyes to see that he's staring down at me. "Behave"

I love to be choked.

I hold onto the hand that's wrapped around me, turning my neck to the side as I groan. "You feel so good baby"

"You're so beautiful", He murmurs before bringing our lips together

I kiss him desperately, allowing his tongue an entrance into my mouth. The sex was so good that we didn't care about the fact that we were on the couch, I was so fucking aroused.

Treyton finally releases and I tug his bottom lip with my teeth before pulling away from his lips, he kisses my cheek, then next to my ear, and then my neck. "Forgive me angel"

I smile lazily as I play with his hair

"I forgive you", I say softly

**
"How was LA?"

I play with his earlobe, "Honestly? Fucking awesome. I mean both business are going great and things are pretty chill over there"

I don't really like to talk about LA when I'm with him because then that poses the question on whether I'm staying or going.

"So Ivy tells me"

"Can you believe that to this day I still haven't learned to drive?"

"You're such a passenger princess"

I stroke his face, "You could teach me"

"Gladly"

I lift my leg over his underneath the comforter and he touches my stomach, I look down. "I do that often too"