"Right...let me just tell them I'm leaving" Scott excused himself and went to approach the rest who were still putting some things away. "Guys I need to go I have to take Kira home"

"Oh that's okay we're almost done here..." Angie was the first to respond since every time she tried to pick something up someone stopped her. "Thank you for coming Kira" the girl looked ahead sending Kira a sweet smile.

"Of course. Happy birthday" Kira replied back with a smile then Angie returned to look at Scott.

"Is she okay?" Angie asked knowing it must've been a lot to sink in.

"Yeah she's still processing but she's okay but I do want to tell her everything...it feels wrong not to" Scott tried to talk as low as possible.

"I know," Angie frowned. "I'll talk to my mom then I'll tell you if we can I'll try my best to convince her"

"Okay...well I'll go good night and happy birthday" Scott gave the girl a quick hug before heading out.

Once he was gone Angie turned back around to look at her friends even if they were cleaning they were having a nice time together fooling around and that made her the happiest. She didn't need a party or any gifts even though each one of them gave her one and she was grateful but she was more grateful to have them.

Each day she found herself being grateful for them even more she was scared every time they spent together and would be the last. She tried not to think too much about it but it was something she thought about a lot.

After most of the things were cleaned up and put away they all said goodbye to Angie before leaving. Lydia left on her own as well as stiles and the twins.

Tyler had stayed back since he was talking to Allison but eventually realized it was late and was about to leave but Angie stopped him.

"You're going to your house tonight?" She asked knowing that he was still uneasy about what had happened to him.

"Yeah my mom noticed I didn't make it home yesterday and freaked out so I have to but thank you I'll be okay and happy birthday Lina" tyler replied then walked out after the girl thanked him.

Angie turned back around to walk into the room but she bumped into Isaac who was standing right behind her.

"How come he gets to call you Lina? I thought Lydia said she only gets to call you that" Isaac said right away not letting the girl speak.

"Lydia only said that because she knew Tyler wasn't in the picture anymore and she was the only one left that called me that that used to be my nickname before Angie" the girl replied never really understanding how her nicknames ever changed.

They just did.

"I'm just joking I'll just call you by your actual name..."

"Don't do that" Angie warned, knowing he liked to mess with her by calling her by her actual name.

"Did you like your gift?" Isaac asked knowing his gift was hard to miss; it was the biggest teddy bear holding a heart.

"Loved it" Angie smiled while he took her face and placed a kiss on her lips then let go.

"I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow I love you and good night...angelina" Isaac ruined the sweet moment causing Angie to smack him away.

"You need to stop that!" She exclaimed and Isaac just brought her in, giving her a kiss on her head then let go before walking away.

The girl just rolled her eyes and headed back in to see her mother and Allison putting the few boxes left away.

"Allison you should head to sleep I got the last one" Ava said taking the box away from her.