³.03

<Isaacs pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I think if I went more time without being with Angie I would actually go insane.

The girl drove me insane and I thought I was going to do good like I had been doing all summer without seeing her work but I didn't know that until now that I saw her and then went closer to her.

It's like I could feel the power radiating off her and I was drawn to her. I didn't understand if we were going to get back together. Nobody seemed to have a problem with us being so anymore but we hadn't talked.

There was tension. Obviously we were too careful around each other but I think it would break it if we actually talked and explained what we were.

I believed nothing had changed. She still seemed to like me, she didn't hate me. I knew that but for some reason she avoided me and another thing that was bothering me now was that I heard Scott say that she and Tyler were talking.

And not to sound jealous or anything but I believe that he shouldn't be near Angie at all or heather the same air as her he didn't deserve that.

But that was just my opinion.

I understood she needed time to think about everything that had happened like the fact she was Derek's daughter that had to be something we were all shocked about then the fact she was a werewolf and a witch that was even more shocking.

I'm sure other things came with those other things I missed since she left me out of the loop for a while and I understood that and I let her have some time but now I didn't think I was able to be around her and pretend I wasn't in love with her.

I said it, I am in love with her.

She certainly doesn't seem to be in love with me back at least lately and that scared me but I was probably overthinking it because up until today at the clinic when she helped me it did seem she still loved me but now we didn't have time.

Now we had to think of a plan to get Boyd and whoever was in the vault and we had to spend the whole time sitting here pretending that nothing happened.

"What do you... What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" We all sat at Derek's loft hearing stiles and him go back and forth.

Both of them stood next to each other arguing while Scott stood on the other side with Angie and her mom between her and Derek on the side while I sat down with Peter on the stairs.

"Yes, Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek assured.

"Okay. Okay, big guy, let's see it! Let's see that fist. Big old fist. Make it, come on! Get it out there! Don't be scared, big bad wolf!" Stiles again went on and on while we all listened.