².13

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

After the chaos on the field happened Angie had snuck away. She knew if her mother was around then so was her father- well James- who was actually her father legally since he was the one that signed the birth certificate but in reality he wasn't.

Angie had snuck away to the locker room where Scott and Isaac headed afterwards. I didn't know what was next, Jackson was dead and I didn't know what was after that.

"What's wrong?" Angie asked, waiting for the boys to get out of the locker room so she could enter watching how the two wolves were looking through a locker.

"Stiles is missing" Scott replied as soon as he saw it was Angie making her rush down to them.

"Who do you think took him?" I questioned looking over at him.

"Gerard I'm guessing..." Scott shrugged and Angie stood by feeling the boy's frustration at his missing best friend.

Angie frowned and worried for the boy she hated to admit it but she had begun to care for stiles and she wanted to find him as well.

Scott had gone back to going through the locker while he handed Isaac a shoe and he got a shirt. Angie stood by trying to figure out what they were doing trying to ignore Isaac who's eyes were burning on her skin.

After the conversation they had she didn't know if Isaac wanted to speak to her or not even if they did talk she didn't know what to tell him.

It was like she had put her life on pause but eventually everything was going to hit her but for now she was keeping herself from it.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked, finally removing his eyes from Angie who felt like a weight was lifted off her.

"Yeah. We both are." Scott replied, turning away from the locker and back to them.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac frowned, making a small smile appear on Angie's face at his comment. He looked up to catch it but then was interrupted by another presence in the room.

"We need to talk," Derek said, making the three of them turn around.

"All of us." Peter appeared next to him making Angie's face drop as well as Scott's.

"Holy shit..." Scott cursed "What the hell is this?"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station..." Derek struck back then took a glance at Angie who immediately looked away not wanting to make eye contact.

"Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott defended the accusations from Derek.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous!" Peter remarked.