².07

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I went inside my house after the talk I had with Isaac. It wasn't only a talk, it was also our first kiss.

His first kiss and it felt so right that I regretted that it wasn't my first kiss. It would've been even more special but in all fairness I hadn't kissed anyone before and felt the same thing I felt with him.

It was just too special and maybe there was excitement to it as well since I had to keep it a secret although I did feel guilty.

I was betraying my coven my mom has never been the type of person to stay loyal to them for all I knew she hated being part of it maybe that's the reason we ran all the way back here from over there but I knew my dad was devoted to them and that's how he raised me.

If I went through this that meant I was betraying him too and I didn't want that.

I knew my mother was avoiding me too. She could feel all the magic I was using and it was too much. I heard her around the house but she didn't speak a word to me. It felt liberating but also very guilty knowing my dad would've been upset as well.

I was in the wrong even if I hated to admit it.

I just wanted to fix everything. Always being mad at my mom was getting tiring. The supernatural world wasn't something I wanted to be involved in always and those were fixable things. The only problem that got in the way was Isaac.

I didn't want to let Isaac go. I dont think I could. I was way too involved and I wanted to make it work. I was convinced that no one else could make me feel the way he could but I couldn't be with him without keeping it a secret.

There was no way anyone would accept it. He would get killed and I would get shunned and everything would fall apart and I couldn't do that to myself and everyone else.

I had to find a way to make it right to make everything right because nothing felt right in my life.

That's what I basically thought about all night until I was able to fall asleep then I got woken up by Allison who wanted me to check on Lydia since she had something to do with Scott and stiles that she also wanted me to go see.

There was something going on with Lydia I could tell and I needed to prioritize her but I also needed to know what happened after I left last night if Derek killed Jackson or not.

So that's where I went first. Allison had given me a very precise location of where they were at in the woods which only raised more suspicion and what confirmed that what they were doing wasn't okay was the way stiles and Scott reacted when they saw me getting out of my car.