².04

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Everything was falling apart. There wasn't anything good going on for me at all.

My mom was mad at me, Lydia still wasn't found, I hadn't seen Isaac at all and I was completely alone.

I guess the being alone part was my fault I had the choice to be with Scott, stiles and Allison right not but I didn't want to for dumb reasons of course.

I was just being unfair to Scott. I was doing the same thing with Isaac that he was doing with Allison. Neither of us liked each other and I had to admit it.

He didn't do anything wrong I was just biter for dumb reasons but none of that mattered we had all found our place then Lydia went missing. I couldn't keep being ignorant but then I wasn't supposed to be around them anyway but then again I never listened to my mom ever.

The only reason I listened this time was because I didn't want to be around Scott or at least that's what I used to think it just became my excuse.

I saw Derek Hale the day before at school. He really was the alpha now I felt it all over him and he was probably making a pack already he knew what happened to alphas if they were alone.

He needed to build a pack quickly before word got out that he was the alpha now.

I had no idea why he was at the school though that was weird but it was not my business.

Anything that had to do with Derek was not my business. I was willing to look past the fact that Scott was a wolf but the Hales were the enemies especially after what Peter tried to do to me which I'm not sure what he was trying to do but I had made peace with never knowing.

I would never get the answer anyways.

Something that was bothering me the most besides Lydia was Isaac. I hadn't seen him since the hospital and he seemed weird then.

Before heading out to school again I looked out the window Isaacs bike was gone and his dad's truck was gone. They had probably left by now but Isaac had stopped leaving early from his house. He rode to school with me. Now I didn't know why he didn't wait anymore.

My mom was home for once but I didn't want to talk to her as usual. She was pretending like nothing happened even though it was impossible to do.

Lydia was missing after Peter had done something I didn't know what but he had a goal.

The way my mom looked at me was like she knew what she was doing was wrong leaving Lydia to fend for herself was wrong she never asked for the bite she knew it was unfair.