10.

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was finally the end of the day. I just had to make it through the last twenty minutes of geometry so I could head home.

It had been a hectic day between trying to make sure Isaac was okay and processing everything that had happened the night before.

Especially with whatever was going on with Scott he had been acting pretty weird lately and I just didn't want to talk to Lydia about it when she was sure about Allison's crush on him.

I just wanted someone with a fresh mind that wasn't clouded enough to find Scott and I weird, that's when I turned to the person that was sitting next to me.

Danny was a close friend of mine but not close enough for him to know a lot about me.

"Danny, can I ask you a question?" He looked up to me and set his pencil down.

"What's up?"

"So I've been going out with McCall right and well everytime we hang out after a while he just starts acting weird but at times he's really nice and sweet at first I thought he didn't want to be with me but he just continues to keep trying to talk to me but I don't know what to do"

I was troubled I know and this sounded like normal teenage girl drama but I rather it be that drama then whatever was going on at home.

"Angie, have you looked in a mirror lately? You're hot and Scott is just getting there. The boy had the biggest crush on you for the longest and you're finally paying attention to him, he's obviously going to freak!" He was right and maybe it was the same thing Lydia would say but in a nicer way.

Maybe Scott was scared I didn't blame him but I wasn't just going to let him walk all over me.

"So I should give him another chance?" I asked him.

"How many chances have you given him?"

"I think this is the third one" I thought back to all the times I gave him another chance and then back to all the moments I gave Tyler chances.

I didn't want to keep doing that.

"If he messes up this time then it's over. It's okay to make mistakes but you can't just tolerate his bullshit either because he can't get a grip, know your worth angie" he told me before going back to his assignment and I just nodded.

One more chance that's all I had in me, just one.

If Scott screwed it up it was over.

"Thank you Danny" I said before getting up and he just smiled at me.