².05

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

My mom had made sure Lydia was fine. She did every test she knew to know if she was a wolf or not. I only felt relief when I found out she wasn't.

One thing in my life was going right. I honestly didn't know what I would do if Lydia was a wolf. I don't think I could've handled it. I was still trying to process the fact Isaac was a wolf.

It couldn't go through my brain yet the only thing I could say about that right now was that I would handle it later but there was no handling it.

It was what it was and it couldn't be undone but I think I was in denial I couldn't accept it yet. I didn't want to.

All I focused on for now was Lydia, her mom had let her spend the night at my house. It was amazing how she tried to act like nothing happened. That was just Lydia but I wanted her to talk about it.

"Lydia are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" I asked her once again while I watched her get ready in my vanity.

"Yes I'm fine Lina, really stop asking" Lydia turned around smiling. "Instead tell me what happened with Isaac you two made a night out of it?"

I went silent. I hated that Lydia didn't know anything about what was actually going on but I couldn't involve her plus I liked it that way she's the only thing I had that pulled me back into reality.

"Don't tell me you ruined it!" Lydia exclaimed with a disappointed tone.

"No we were fine, well Tyler ruined it but then we were good until...well his dad passed away and I haven't talked to him since" I looked down to the floor thinking about how he was doing. I knew he wasn't okay. He probably was trying to act like he was around Derek and whoever he was turning.

"Oh...where is he at now?" Lydia got up from the chair and walked to sit next to me while I just shrugged. "You can't check up on him?"

"I don't know if he wants me to..."

"I think he does, I mean if I ever lost..." Lydia paused and just sighed. "I would want you by my side"

I smiled at Lydia's comment. I really wished that was the case with Isaac though in reality it was way more complicated than that.

"You sure you'll be good at school today?" I asked Lydia and she nodded.

"I'll be great, let's go" she got up and dragged me off the bed. I just grabbed my bag and headed downstairs with her.

In the kitchen sat my mom looking through some stuff that she immediately hid when she heard us walk in.

"How are you feeling Lydia?" My mom asked, trying to play off whatever she was looking at.