9.

<Isaacs pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was the next day.

The next day was probably the worst with all the bruises I had to cover up and well the pain but I don't know why this time it wasn't as bad.

My first thought went to Angie and how kind she was to me last night to clean me up and give me some stuff for the pain but I never expected it to go so well for the bruises to be not as noticeable.

Not if you weren't as close as me and the pain wasn't there which was surprising but I knew who to thank.

Last night I was okay until it was time to leave angie. She offered for me to stay but I just didn't want to overstep.

She was already kind enough to help me with all this. I knew she wasn't okay with it and she wanted to tell someone but I'm guessing she began to understand and tried to fix it as well without having to get people involved.

I understand that what was happening to me wasn't okay. I knew that and sometimes I hated my dad too but I think I cling onto the time when I didn't.

I cling onto the thought of the version of my dad I didn't hate.

Who knows maybe one day I'll be able to get him back. That's the only thing that got me through to think I could get him back.

I would be lying if I said that Angie wasn't the only thing on my mind since last night because she was. She hugged me so tight like she loved me but I knew I was just overthinking it.

She was just too kind and decided to help last night but I don't think she deserved to deal with all my problems. She already had her own I know that.

I just couldn't stop thinking about last night there was just a comfort I felt with her but I needed to stop over thinking because I got hurt but then I was looking at her right now waiting for me to get in her car and in the inside I was smiling as much as possible.

"Hey..." she said looking at me while I got in the car.

I shut the door and looked over to her while I put on my seatbelt but her eyes were just inspecting me for too long.

"How do you feel?" Her hand was brought up to my face trying to move it to get a better look and there was the feeling again.

Her hand was so soft and the way her eyes were just looking at me I couldn't help it but feel my stomach form in a knot.

I knew I wasn't supposed to be focusing on this after what happened with my dad but I learned to focus on the good things rather than that.

It wasn't something I just wanted to carry around.