².09

<Angie's pov>
TW- slight smut.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was Lydia's birthday, the only exception of my punishment.

Yeah I know, shocking I was grounded when in reality the only shocking thing was me actually obeying my punishment truth was that I actually felt bad for what I did especially with my mom's condition after the magic she did.

I had no idea why it had impacted her that bad but it did. I'm even surprised she did it and then Isaac told me that she had cured Derek too which I found weird.

My mother hated Derek with everything in her and for a while that's why I thought she cured Scott just because she felt bad that an innocent kid got caught in Derek's mess but she cured him as well and it was weird.

I didn't think much of it. I didn't really have the time with me trying to catch up with school which Isaac was helping out a lot along with Lydia but she usually stepped aside to let me and Isaac be together.

She cheered us on too little did she know we would never work out and I think I already knew this but it was better to be in denial about it.

There were so many things in the way that would prevent it and what was going on with my mom was one of my wake up calls.

If I kept trying to bend the rules and break them like I was, it wasn't going to end up good and I knew that.

I was currently packing up my stuff to get ready at Lydia's house. Everyone knew about her party even my mom knew it was a big deal which is why she let me go but something told me this year it wasn't going to be the same especially with everything going on.

It was also a full moon and I knew Isaac hadn't found his anchor yet and was probably not going to show up to the party. I had invited him I thought since everyone was going to be there we could blend in although now my mom knew he was a wolf what she didn't know is if I even associated with him.

It was going to be hard to even come back from that because she knew he was a wolf and if we ever went through our plan to take away his bite she would know what we did to get rid of it.

I headed down the stairs with my bag and keys in my hand. My mom was in the kitchen. Usually I wouldn't even tell her I was leaving. She already knew I was and I just wanted to prevent any argument with her but I wanted to check on her.

Her hands were still filled with some dark veins and she had a headache whenever she did she would wear her glasses.

"You're about to leave for work?" I asked, making her look up from her laptop.

"If I can, I'm hoping the tea gets rid of my pain" she replied to me while picking up the mug.

"You know I could fix it..." I stopped immediately I knew it wasn't an option and I was dumb to even bring it up. "Why would you use dark magic? You didn't need it"