³.11

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

After Angie's meltdown somehow Derek got her to go to sleep he knew the girl needed to rest for what was to come. He was worried that Ava was gone but tried to believe she could handle herself but that wouldn't stop him from finding every single possible way to find her.

"Where is she?!" Lydia rushed into the loft to see Derek hanging up a phone call and Isaac, Allison and Chris were also trying to figure some things out.

"In her room she's sleeping" Allison replied walking to the girl. "Howd you get here? You should be resting"

"Peter drove, he was trying to get Cora up here with stiles once Peter told us Ava was gone too. We had to rush over here. I knew Angie must be falling apart..." Lydia explained then looked over to Derek who had worry written all over his face.

"We're trying to find her but there's no luck yet" Chris told the girl then looked back to his maps. "I'm hoping Scott has better luck with whatever he's doing"

"Why is she still like this?" Derek immediately rushed to Peter who was carrying Cora.

"I don't think she's going to heal Derek, she's close to dying, you have to do something!" Peter demanded looking at the girl who was barely conscious.

Derek just sighed and took the girl to lay her down on the bed and frowned. There were so many things going on and he was just trying how to figure out everything.

"Are you not hearing me?! We need to do something, she's going to die!" Peter continued to shout seeing as he did nothing.

"I know! But Ava is missing too! What am I supposed to do when Angie wakes up and she's not here?! She'll freak out!" Derek shouted back.

"Okay calm down" Chris intervened. "I want to believe ava can hold off for a while I'm sure she has it under control she's still alive I know that and the rest she can buy us enough time for you guys to deal with Cora while I deal with them it will all get done"

"I know what to do with Cora, you can save her but you have to give up something...your alpha status to heal her..." Peter revealed Derek didn't think it would be a problem to not be an alpha anymore if it meant Cora could be alive he would do it no caring about the price.

"Tell me how" Derek replied, wanting to waste no time.

Chris then headed back with the teens after having dealt with one problem at a time.

"Do you think Ms. Ava actually has it in control? Do you think she can keep them alive?" Stiles questioned knowing he could've just said that to get Derek and Peter to calm down.