³.16

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

༻❁༺Beacon Hills༻❁༺

Everyone was very careful of what they told Kira at first. They didn't want to share way too much information with her yet. Scott had been convinced she was harmless and didn't know anything but she could've been acting and they needed to be careful with it.

Ava hadn't told them what she had done the whole day. She already knew Kira was harmless; it was her mother the one they needed to be careful with. Ava knew for sure that she wasn't up to joining them at all.

Even if she had already cleared Kira she still didn't want to share too much just in case she just got told enough to know what was going on. Ava lied and told her she didn't know what she was and that she could find out for her just so she didn't go asking around with her parents.

The most important part of it all was to stay safe and the only way they could do that is if they kept a low profile. Nobody could know their next move although they didn't really have one.

Ava planned to have one by the morning but she didn't know if it would be too late. That's another big factor they were missing. They had no idea what was going on.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked, noticing Kira had stepped aside while everyone was helping to clean up.

While they all explained everything to the girl he had noticed she had gotten overwhelmed and he would understand why but it worried him that she didn't know the full story the fact that she played a huge part into it but they were unable to tell her because they were too worried it was too much information.

"Oh yeah...I just, I never thought these things were real I kinda just always read about them..."

"I'm sorry you got dragged into it..." Scott tried to apologize but the girl stopped him immediately.

"No it's okay" she assured and looked ahead at everyone. "After what happened at the electrical warehouse I felt like I was an outsider and I was totally embarrassed to be around you thinking that you thought I was a freak but now I feel welcomed they are very nice"

"Yeah they are..." Scott smiled thinking the same as well.

Even if he tried to think the night was a bust it wasn't. They still had a great time spending time together and giving Angie a birthday to remember and that's what counted.

"And as much as I had fun and would like to stay, I have to go before my dad freaks out and you're kinda my ride..." Kira hesitantly said, still not completely comfortable. She liked Scott she really did but she was still shy and scared to ask things.