².02

<Angie's pov>
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

<Angie's pov>┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I had just woken up from the night before. I was surprised I got any sleep, from what I remember. I was scared.

So scared that I had lost control like that. I didn't understand how it happened but it just did. I hadn't felt power like that.

I knew my mom's witch line was powerful but I had never tested out my limits. My mom never let me.

I just didn't know it was that much especially for me to lose control of it.

Peter wanted me to kill stiles and I don't know why but he wanted me to do it.

He knew how to get to me. I don't know how.

The one thing I knew there was something missing knowing my mom she was keeping something especially after I heard her tell him she owed him.

There was something she wasn't telling me.

It began to get me thinking about how my mom had always limited my magic or who I hung out around.

This had never happened to me not before I got wrapped up with Scott and the rest.

There were so many pieces missing.

Missing like the body that was in my bed just a few hours ago.

Isaac had spent the night but he was gone which made me upset. I felt so safe with him and now there was nothing there, just the thought of what happened the night before.

The only good thing I had going for me was that I was on good terms with Isaac after what happened at the dance which I couldn't worry about right now when I had all these other things to figure out.

I got up from bed and looked over to Isaacs' window that was shut like usual. I knew he had to leave because of his dad which I also had in my head constantly.

I couldn't keep allowing him to leave and stay home when he was obviously in danger but then again if I said anything Isaac would end up in the foster care system and it wasn't great either.

The world was a horrible place and I just wanted everything to stop just for one moment but that wouldn't happen so taking a shower would have to work.

I tried not to think much in the shower but it was impossible even if I tried my hardest but eventually I was ready and headed to the kitchen where my mom was standing too.

"When did you get here?" I approached her while I tried to find something to eat.

"A few hours ago I got some sleep but I'm headed back to the hospital..."

"I'm going with you" I interrupted immediately and I already knew her answer but I didn't care. "Mom this is Lydia I won't ask you anything about what happened last night or whatever you owed Peter Hale but please let me go see Lydia. He bit her mom, you know what that means!"