³.08

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Everyone had been laying low for the past week after losing Boyd. Everyone was healing in their own way.

Derek had the comfort of Ava as well as Cora with Angie as well. Everyday they felt closer and closer till the point they felt like a family now and they now realized how much they needed that.

Ava and Derek had finally sat Angie down to talk about what she felt of them being together. Angie didn't have a problem with it; she couldn't find a reason to, she liked her life this way. She liked to see her mom actually love someone and not have to fake it because of her, Angie owed that to her mom.

Isaac was still sneaking around with Angie but it was harder now that they couldn't go to their house because it got sold and everything had officially moved out and he was now staying with Scott. Instead now they sneaked around in her car or if they got bold enough even Angie's room.

They had successfully done it once but only because her parents weren't around they weren't sure if they could try again.

Since everything had been calm around the town the teens had decided to gather at the loft and order takeout and have a fun game night. It was Lydia's idea and Angie just backed her up and eventually Scott and stiles joined in and Scott made Isaac go not that he minded but he had to act like he didn't want to.

Cora was convinced by Angie wanting her to believe it was going to be a good thing to do. She understood that it was sad losing Boyd but sticking around being sad was not going to fix it; they needed to keep going for him and take the alpha pack down to honor him.

Saturday night Cora, Lydia and Angie gathered at the loft and brought out some bean bags and couches so everyone could sit. When everyone got there they decided to order burgers and other snacks that Ava and Derek went to get while the others played an intense game of uno.

"Stiles drop another plus two and I swear I will take the whole deck and shove it right up your..."

"Okay okay I'm sorry but that's the only card I had!" Stiles shouted defending himself from Angie.

"Okay fine someone reverse it I'll show you the cards I have" Angie challenged looking at the boy that sat next to her making everyone chuckle.

"Wait hold on..." Scott said, picking up his phone answering a call making the game pause for a moment.

Nobody bothered to find out who was on the phone or even listen to the conversation; they just continued to talk ignoring how Scott told them to keep their voices down.

"I promised my mom I would have dinner with her today, maybe another time..."

"Stiles, try and look at my cards again and I swear..." Angie was stopped when she felt a chip hit her head making her look up to Scott now paying attention to his conversation.