𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Flashback-

"I feel like I should be actually preparing for tonight..." Allison spoke up causing Angie to stop doing her makeup and Lydia turned from fixing her hair.

"Danny had the best parties when I was on my way here. I told my mom where I was going and knew we were going to stay there the whole night, "Angie told the girl while she went back to doing her makeup.

"And she's okay with that?" Allison asked, she wasn't familiar with what the girls were talking about. All she was hearing was how good of a night they were going to have.

"They know how it's like they trust danny he always does this and they know that by the end of the night it ends up with the inner circle and all of our parents know each other so they allow it" Lydia chimed in as she did the last finishing touches to her hair.

"I'm guessing it was your mom that convinced my dad?" Allison turned to Angie who nodded.

"There's nothing to worry about Ali, only the health of our liver by the end but I mean who cares? It's about having fun!" Angie exclaimed, turning around while Lydia nodded agreeing.

"It's just...it feels so different. I feel like if this was last year I don't think I would've ever done something like this. Party and maybe drink a little? Yes but..."

"No, I understand for a second I didn't think my mom was going to let me..." Angie mentioned, now facing them both. "Things are so different and the last time danny had a party like this I was with tyler Lydia was with Jackson my mom was still with James and we didn't even know you"

"I was surprised your mom let you too...plus you got a new parent figure, what about him?" Lydia brought up.

Derek felt more like a parent figure to Angie now that she and her mom had moved in but Lydia was still confused on how things worked.

"He follows my mom's lead. He wants to step up but doesn't think he has the authority to but even if he did think so I don't think he would have a problem he's actually really chill..."

"So do you actually accept him as a dad? I mean I know he's your biological dad but I feel like you have to actually earn that has he?" Allison asked the girl fearing for their reaction.

She was just getting accepted back into the inner circle and knew Angie didn't share personal information to anyone, only people she trusted like Lydia and her at some point but she had lost that trust.

"I always gave James so much props I used to think he was the best dad in the world but that was only because he won me over with gifts and overruling my mom and now that I look back he was the worst dad ever now with Derek...I have moments with him that I would've never had with James and I didn't realize I needed that until now"