2.

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was the first day of school and I was currently walking down the hall with Lydia after having the worst class ever in chemistry.

Well it wasn't the worst but I could tell it was going to be bad what did we expect from Mr Harris.

Although I didn't get to be lab partners with Lydia I didn't hate my new partner either. Well at least not like Lydia did because after we talked about Tyler while I put my stuff away in my locker she spent the whole way to English complaining about her partner.

"Literally she can't even form a complete sentence and I honestly don't think I can make it through the whole semester with her..." Lydia stopped right in front of me to make sure I was listening to her.

She did it all the time and every time I was listening.

"Maybe have patience? Or maybe the part where you mentioned the stain on her shirt wasn't the best idea to form a good and comfortable environment..." I suggested making her roll her eyes.

I knew Lydia wasn't everyone's favorite for obvious reasons. I knew Lydia sometimes could be mean and out of line but I knew who the real her was, someone who was understanding but put up that weird facade to impress others.

I didn't blame her. I myself would act like someone I wasn't, look at me hanging out with the popular kids when in reality I don't think I fit with them either.

I don't think any of us thought we did but we kept that act up because sometimes it was the only thing that made us be seen as something and at the end we had each other.

"Your right...maybe..." and that's the Lydia I knew the one that understood. "I'll try but no promises. What about your partner?"

"He's okay, I think I didn't even give him time to talk or even do the work together..." I replied recalling the boy who now that I think about it he seemed nervous.

That's another thing that you get when your bestfriend is Lydia Martin and your ex boyfriend is Tyler Miller, Jackson's Whitmore best friend, people start being afraid of you thinking you're just as mean as them.

I think that's another reason we all kept up that act. It made us feel superior. It wasn't something I liked or comforted me but I could tell that to some of them it did.

"Good because I know him, he's probably one of the worst players in the team. I don't even know why he makes the team..."

"Lydia" again I have to warn her about her rudeness which the only reason she's doing it is to agree with Jackson. "He can't be that bad..."