².12

<Angie's pov>
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

<Angie's pov>┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"I give you ten minutes to explain everything now" my dad's voice rang through the kitchen while I sat on a stool leaning on the kitchen counter listening to them argue.

"This doesn't concern you anymore james..." my mom replied for the hundredth time.

"It does, divorce papers don't change the fact I'm her dad!" He slammed his hand on the counter making me flinch back.

He had yet to explain why he was upset but I had a few ideas, maybe the same reasons that my mother was upset with me.

"Are you sure?" I had heard my mom throw this at him before but I never really thought much about it until now.

He was not my dad and I still couldn't believe it.

"No ava are you sure? You're putting her in danger! You were the one that brought her here! The witches are talking and you're here letting her do god knows what! What are you planning on doing that requires her to do that much magic?!" My mother remained silent while he just continued to shout at her.

For some reason I felt rage towards him. I just thought he didn't get to talk but that was only because of a couple of things that went on in my mind the whole night after she revealed what happened.

"What did you do now ava? Why is it that you wanted to come back so bad? Don't tell me you're..." he stopped himself and turned over to me. "Angie please go to your room"

"James don't..."

"Just go upstairs I have to talk to your mom" he turned back to her giving her a glare. "It's best you don't hear what your mother does"

"It was me" I finally blurted out and saw as my mom shut her eyes knowing there was no way she could stop me. "I chose to do magic she tried to stop me but I didn't listen it started off as one silly little trick because I was trying to impress a boy a boy that turned out to be wolf then turned into my close friend that I kept trying to help and then now another friend got caught in it too and got turned into a wolf and...I...I fell in love with him"

He stood there shocked. He had to take a few seconds to process everything I said. He obviously didn't get all the details eventually he would if he would even let me explain which I don't think he would.

He looked over to my mom glaring at him then back to me.

"We're leaving, pack your stuff" he ordered and I looked over to my mom hoping she didn't agree. "Don't look at her look at me we're leaving Angie pack your stuff"

"We are leaving James just not with you" my mom told him, making him turn to her.

"You can't just take her with you where are you going to go?!"