³.14

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Okay, so basically repeat what happened one more time" Ava had gathered all the teens in the loft that got the spell performed by Angie a few nights before.

Ava didn't understand why Angie thought it was necessary to do it, but she wanted to know and so far their explanation worried her too much.

"Mom, you know what this is. It makes complete sense, you know James better than everyone else and what he did is all falling accordingly too well. You know what he raised and now it's here, why did he raise it? I don't know, but I did what had to be done for now "Ava knew Angie was right, she was just in denial.

She didn't want to face everything that was about to come their way if what Angie was saying was right. James had begun a war and she was going to be the one to face the consequences.

Ava just sighed and turned to look at Derek with worry written all over her face. She was scared but she was not going to back down. She hadn't for all her life she wasn't going to stop now.

"After school I want to test Stiles and Scott. They were the ones affected so all of you meet up here after school and about the girl that knew about this. What's her name again?" Ava questioned, causing Angie to exchange looks with the rest.

She didn't think Kira knowing was weird until now. It was weird how she showed up now when all of this was going on but she didn't think much of it.

"Kira..." Angie answered.

"Keep an eye out not too close if her appearance does have a purpose we don't want to find out now" Ava instructed and they all nodded.

"I'm guessing that's McCalls job the girl has the hots for him" tyler commented causing all of them to snap their head towards him.

"Why the hell is he here again?!" Ava was never Tyler's biggest fan and the fact he was now in the loop wasn't her favorite thing.

"He knows and he will keep his mouth shut for now on, right Ty?" Angie said while she shot him a glare making him nod.

"Okay we have to go or we'll be late" Lydia said getting up from her seat.

"Okay if anything happens call me I mean it" Ava warned while she brought Angie into a hug and the girl nodded then let go to receive a hug from Derek who added a kiss to the top of her head.

When Angie let go she went directly to Isaac grabbing his hand to walk out with him to head outside.

Ava waited till all the teens were gone before she even spoke a word to Derek. "He lost it. James actually lost it"