³.17

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"We have to be smart about this...'' Angie paced around trying to figure out a form of approach. They were definitely caught off guard by stiles being the one the nogitsune chose to possess.

"Stiles out of all people though?" Tyler added just as confused as the rest.

"Okay, we're all surprised but we have to go now. That is not Stiles right now with them he will hurt them we have to go "Ava said while everyone nodded agreeing. "Just a few of us for now I'll go Derek, angie and Isaac the rest of you is better if you stay we have to see his strength first we can't tire out"

"We have to see what we're up against first then we will come up with a plan" Angie suggested.

"Okay but you guys have to keep us posted we have to make sure you guys are alright" Allison warned and they nodded while they began to pack up to leave.

Once they were gone the ones left exchanged looks. They couldn't believe it was finally happening. It felt unreal right now they felt the adrenaline the nervousness hadn't kicked in yet.

They obviously didn't know what they were getting into but once they found out everything was going to hit.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

In the car the whole ride was silent, each of them thinking different things.

Ava knew that by doing that spell James was going to get alarmed by it. He was going to know what she did and would have to act quick but sitting around waiting for him was eating her alive. She wanted to get all of it over with.

Derek was shocked on who it was. He never expected it to be stiles no one did but he also knew it was one of James' games. He was going to pick who they least expected.

Angie kept looking over to Isaac wondering if he was going to snitch on her. She understood he worried about her but she knew the only way to get through this was her. Peter was right; she had a strength that wasn't put to use and James counted on that.

He knew too well Ava wouldn't allow Angie to put herself at harm but what he didn't expect was that Angie was willing to do anything. He hadn't seen her at her full potential and that was because Ava never allowed her to know how powerful she was. It would do her more harm than good but none of that mattered any more.

Angie was willing to do anything and the best the rest could do was support her.

When they arrived at the place Scott said they were, they began to look around trying to find them. It was obvious they had moved by now they just had to find them.