1.

<Isaacs pov>
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

<Isaacs pov>┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was the first day of school and I made sure I was out of the house before my dad was even awake.

I liked getting ready without him and wandering around the house while it was quiet. Even if it meant that I was extra early to school sometimes I would just wander around the neighborhood as well.

Anything to be away from my house.

I never really like calling it home because it's not a home. A home is somewhere you feel safe and I don't think I can say that about my house.

Once upon a time it did feel like a home with my mother and my brother but now with them gone I'm only left with my dad that had ruined that feeling.

Since then I never really found a home. It's not like there's many places or people in my life to even find one.

I have the same routine everyday. I wake up early in the morning when I'll know my dad must be still drunk from the night before. I get ready and sometimes I eat breakfast or sometimes I don't. It depends if I have time or if I can manage to do it without making any noise.

I think by now you can realize I try to avoid my dad as much as I can but it's impossible especially when he's the only person I basically talk to.

Now you'll think I'm lying but I'm not.

There's not many people to talk to at school and you would probably think that I would decide to talk to someone other than my dad seeing the person he is and I would but I can't because there's no one else.

So I bike to school alone. I usually take the longer way there since it's too early for school until morning practice begins if I even get put in the team I managed last year but I don't know about this year.

All I know is if I don't I won't hear the end of it with my dad. I'm kinda scared if I don't make it. I don't even know what will happen but I don't want to think about it much but it's impossible when it's all I'm worried about. There was kinda a comfort about my neighbors being back when they are he usually isn't as bad fearing they might call the cops.

Now that I have arrived at school, I change my mind. That is not all I'm worried about, everything changed when I stopped my bike right next to Scott Mccalls seeing how he was getting yelled at by Jackson Whitmore and Tyler miller the captain and co-captain of the lacrosse team.

They didn't even notice me because Scott was there for them to pick on but if he wasn't it would've been me.

That's the other thing I'm now worried about. I'm already bullied by my father at home now I have school to be bullied at too.