³.07

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"I can't believe you've actually been staying here..." Angie said just as Isaac was opening the front door of their old house with the key she had given him.

Isaac just opened the door allowing her in and she walked past him looking around. "I'm surprised you haven't been caught either"

"There's been a lot of movement with the realtor and the moving company but I always manage to sneak around" he shrugged. "Where did you think I was staying?"

Angie just formed her lips into a straight line trying to keep her laugh in knowing her answer was embarrassing but she said it anyways. "With Allison"

Isaac just raised his brows not expecting her to think that. "Why would I?"

"I don't know I just thought you were but...it's fine don't worry about it we're past that" Angie brushed it off and turned her body to head to the kitchen but he took her hand dragging her back around to face him.

Then he got closer to her and leaned down to kiss her. Placing his hands on the sides of her head.

"We're not if you still keep thinking that Angie I love you I want you and only you. Even if I was placed in a room with a million other girls I would pick you. Will it always be you, okay?" Isaac made sure to maintain eye contact with her.

It wasn't hard for him. If he could he would stare at her eyes for the rest of his life they were beautiful she was beautiful. Now Angie broke, she couldn't help but look away to hide the way her cheeks turned red and then how her face formed the biggest smile ever.

Isaac just smiled knowing he had made her nervous but he didn't find it embarrassing like she did. He found it cute. He just used his hand to make her look towards him again, now getting a good look at her smile.

"Stop laughing at me..." she looked down but he stopped her again.

"I'm not, it's cute...you're cute. I like when you do that" Isaac admitted.

"That's why you make it happen all the time you're mean" she rolled her eyes and he just brought her closer giving her a peck on the lips.

Once they disconnected from each other, Angie just turned around and began to head to the kitchen while Isaac followed her. She hadn't been in her house in weeks. She was planning on going whenever it was her turn to pack but Isaac had suggested they went there.

"You guys are officially moving in with Derek?" Isaac asked, noticing some contracts on the kitchen counter.

"It's slowly happening I can tell my mom is moving slow so I won't notice it but I have all I'm waiting for is for her and Derek to sit me down and have the we're going to be a family now talk" Angie had notice a change in them they weren't awkward around each other anymore.