².06

<Isaacs pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I had made a big mistake and it didn't take me long to realize it. I knew it before I even did it.

Somehow I thought it would be better but I was obviously lying to myself and in denial all I wanted was to fix something just to fill a hole but I made it even bigger.

Now I had nothing, my dad was gone which I hadn't grieved about until yesterday when I saw Angie for the first time.

Seeing the way she looked at me hurt me in ways I didn't even know that could hurt me. What I was confused about more was how she knew about everything.

I didn't even ask her but she was something special and strong enough to put Derek down. Maybe that's why he wanted to stay away from her so much he always said that Angie was off limits.

It obviously didn't apply to Scott anymore since it seemed like they were close again which bothered me but then again it was my fault I made the decision I made and in her mind I was siding with the enemy.

I just wanted to talk to her because the full moon was approaching again and I was scared she made me feel safe all the time but Derek had made it clear that she would never look at me the same and I hated that.

I hated what I had done to myself.

"What are you thinking about Romeo?" Erika questioned sitting in one of the counters that were clean in the railway we had hid away in.

"Just trying to make a sandwich..." I muttered as I put a slice of cheese on it and closed it.

"I'll take one" she said and I just picked up the sandwich.

"Take mine I'll just make another one" I offered it to her and she smiled and took it.

"Might as well make us one too" Boyd suggested while he sat with Derek going over some basics with him.

"Yes mine with no cheese please" Derek said, making all of us pause and turn to him. "Oh...I know I've gotten that response before I'm guessing you guys never met someone who doesn't like cheese"

"No..." Boyd and Erika replied and I just stayed silent and turned back to continue to make the sandwiches.

I knew someone that didn't like cheese.

Angie didn't like cheese and I was also going to see her today.

There was a creature out there the same one I saw the night Derek went to see me and it was a shapeshifter just like us.

Derek had his suspicions between Jackson and Lydia but we had just checked Jackson the night before with the venom and he was still affected by it which meant the only one we had to rule out now was Lydia.