³.18

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Okay Isaac was able to get to Angie..." Ava came back to the house after having hung up on him.

After Angie found out Lydia was taken she immediately went after her and didn't look back. Isaac offered to go after her and Ava didn't really have a choice but to let him since he ran out as well.

His first instinct was to follow after her too but there was another important thing she had to do and that was make sure stiles were stiles. Ava had already promised Noshiko that she would kill him tbh first chance she got but now she wasn't so sure void and stiles were connected anymore.

James was on his way and had Chris which worried all of them and made them be more careful on what they did even if they won the battle here James had already formed another one in New Orleans that they weren't aware about at all.

"Will she find her? I mean where did he even take her?!" Aiden questioned as worried for the girl as everyone else.

"I don't know if she will or where they took her but we have to find her. James wanted to take her for a reason..."

"So he didn't just take her as leverage?!" Allison interrupted.

"James knows Angie loves Lydia but he also took her because he needs her and because if we have her that's a great advantage" Ava finished explaining.

"So what do we do?" Scott asked.

"Get Lydia back we need her if we want to know who will make it that way we can still be a step ahead of him he's not taking that from us" Ava answered as she thought about what to do. "I could use stiles to see if there's any connection to void and see if I could find out where he is"

"Yes and the rest could go out there with Angie and start looking" Scott suggested while they nodded.

"And it's best if we don't contact any authorities please or anyone else anyone who is looking for Lydia is in danger so please be careful" Ava warned all of them. "Scott I think you should stay"

Scott paused for a minute to see how Ava was gesturing over to stiles that were sitting down on the couch. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Everyone just assumed he was tired and still lost about what happened but in reality he remembered everything.

All that void made him do, he remembered and he felt awful about it. Scott noticed that stiles didn't look okay and agreed with Ava and nodded.

The rest began to walk out leaving only Ava, Derek, Peter, stiles and Scott. Everyone else was planning on catching up with Angie and Isaac.