3.

<Isaacs pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was Friday after the game and I went back home knowing if I didn't my dad would be upset and I didn't want him to be.

After the incident after the first day of school I just didn't want it to happen again. I didn't want to remember it either.

Then again it's not like anyone would have talked to me at the party. The only reason I was invited was because I was on the team but it's not like anyone noticed I was or even the fact I never attended any parties.

School was normal, everything went normal well at least for me but I don't think much could say a day in school without talking to anyone was normal.

Or avoiding the classes where I had to be more exposed to people because of the faint bruises on my skin, like first period which I didn't want to miss at all, especially because I got to see Angie.

Probably was my only motivation to even show up at school well at least a good motivation because there was another but it didn't compare to her.

Seeing her everyday in the morning was probably the best thing that could've happened to me. Well, not every morning now the weekends have to be the worst days of the week.

I didn't even know why I was always thinking about her like I liked her or something.

Yeah I thought she was pretty and the way she smelled like vanilla and a mix of sweet oranges or I don't know what it was I just know I liked the smell of it.

I also liked her smile. It was really contagious and it didn't take much to make her smile. It was like she wanted to infest the whole world with it but it's not like it would be a bad thing.

And she actually talked to me which was probably because she was forced to because apparently she was actually going to give Scott mccall a chance.

Who blames her, they guy was finally getting a glow up.

I hoped I would get one.

Not because of Angie...well maybe.

Okay maybe I did have a tiny crush on her but it didn't matter at all it's not like she was going to look at me ever in that way but she definitely was to Scott now so that just showed I had no chance at all.

Not that I had before but well you understand.

We were different people obviously.

While I sat here in my room she was out partying, probably making out with McCall at this moment which made me angry for some reason.