³.01

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Three months had gone by. Three full moons Angie had to prepare for and she had mastered them quickly thanks to Derek and Scott.

Either way they all knew she wasn't going to struggle with having control she had an advantage none of them did. She had her magic to anchor and that's what she did from the start and that's what helped her get everything under control now all that was left was being taught how to fight which Derek was doing.

Ava wanted to leave. She wanted to take Angie far away and keep her safe but it was too late and now she knew the best person to help her; the only one she trusted to help her was Derek.

The summer had been weird; it's like Angie's world had completely changed. She was getting along more with her mom and Derek but she was still weirded out about the whole concept of Derek being her dad but their relationship was better.

Derek didn't think Angie hated him anymore.

Scott and her got really close since he was helping as well and stiles just came in the package deal but they still argued at least once a day.

Lydia was in the loop now since Angie explained to her everything it took days for Lydia to sink it in but now she was part of the group and now Ava was looking for answers on what Lydia was.

She was definitely something after what happened with Peter and Jackson who had moved away well basically forced to move which left Lydia wrecked but Angie was there to help her.

It was like the world was spinning back on its axis except it wasn't.

Isaac and Angie hadn't spoken much since the night everything happened. Angie decided she needed a break but didn't know when the break would be over.

Some part of Isaac feared that Angie was going to learn how to live without him and he wouldn't. Isaac loved Angie way too much and was willing to wait for her but to him it seemed she had already moved on and it hurt to see her do so.

Allison had left for the summer for her grandpa's funeral but she was completely cut off well at least from Angie's life she absolutely wanted nothing to do with her and nobody blamed her for it.

James had left back to New Orleans without saying a word which worried Ava but she tried to not worry much about it she was just trying to keep Angie safe and happy.

Another thing that worried Derek was Boyd and Erica missing but he had made sure not to involve the girls much knowing they were already in danger.

He wanted to protect them and that's what he was going to do.